Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

barlthequilava said:
i am kinda new and btw the first shiny i saw was a metal series sandshrew. Plus i got the shiny suicune from the zoroark movie event. Then there was the red gyrados but i belive it doesnt count. ^.^

edit: PONIES>.< meeeeehhhh!!

Lol you lose

SECOND SHINY STORY

I was doing a random play through of Diamond...because ya know...I could. I already had all of my poke E4 ready so I didn't care about catching Dialga. I spammed A through all of the dialogue and beat everyone easy. Then I get to Dialga. I didn't want him because I don't like using legendaries. So I just send out my Torterra and use Earthquake not even paying attention. I look back at the screen after a sec to see if the thing is dead...and it is...and shiny ;_;. Thus...another shiny killed ;O;. First legit shiny I got was Venipede...doing masuda method on Black...after 2300 eggs WHAT IN THE?! Why did it take that long?! I will never understand

My first shiny was the red Gyarados you get at the Lake Of Rage in Gold Version, but the day I got Pearl version... Let's just say I wanted to put my DS thru a wall. You know that Starly you see when you go to Lake Verity after you pick your starter? Well ya, funny story. THAT STARLY WAS SHINY!

Second shiny story.

I was walking along with my Growlithe, then I talked to it. It was holding a Shiny Leaf! I asked around, then I walked to my friend's house. He said that I should go out on a quest for shiny leaves. I was so excited! I walked around in the grass for a long time, then I got another shiny leaf!

I wasn't sure to start a thread, so I posted here. :)
This should count.

I was playing Platnium, walking through Eterna Forest, and I encountered another annyoing wild Pokemon. My heart skipped a beat. A shiny Buenary! I captured it with a quick ball without even thinking. It's pretty cool becauseBuneary and Lonpunny have some of the cooler looking shiny sprites.

That Buneary is now somewhere in my SoulSilver, still not evolved.

LuckyPokeGirl said:
^You're lucky. I keep trying to get a shiny Totodile. ._.

Anyway, I got an shiny Event Raikou, but I think that doesn't count. Second shiny: Event Entei. Then shiny Event Sucine. ._.

Yeah. Soft reseting take a LOT of patience. xD
Don't worry, if you keep trying you'll get it.

Shiny Spinda - I caught it in Emerald. I was getting ashes to get stuff for my secret base, when my max repel ran out and I ran into it.

iGlitch said:
Yeah. Soft reseting take a LOT of patience. xD
Don't worry, if you keep trying you'll get it.

What? I meant to say that I was trying to breed a shiny Totodile. I think I've got 26 Totodiles by now- and no shiny! I'm running out of names. Water, Pakkov, etc...

LuckyPokeGirl names all her hatched Totodiles she breeds for getting a shiny. "Ok." Keep on rolling honey!

My first real shiny (non-Gyarados) was Digglett in Digglet's Cave in FireRed.

I am convinced that this post contributed to the cause of raising this forum's already high standard. Teal

LuckyPokeGirl said:
What? I meant to say that I was trying to breed a shiny Totodile. I think I've got 26 Totodiles by now- and no shiny! I'm running out of names. Water, Pakkov, etc...

;_; You have a sad road ahead of you mah dear....I had to hatch 2300 Venipede's before I got my shiny one...you have only gotten 26 ;_; although...I have the most horrible luck ever so I'm sure it's coming soon :D

My first shiny (excluding the Lake of Rage Gyarados) was a Bronzor in Wayward Cave in Pearl.

catutie said:
;_; You have a sad road ahead of you mah dear....I had to hatch 2300 Venipede's before I got my shiny one...you have only gotten 26 ;_; although...I have the most horrible luck ever so I'm sure it's coming soon :D

What? Yes, I've gotten 26, but THAT much? Wow. And I think I'll never get my first shiny Totodile. :( Hopefully, I get lucky...

And oh, I think my first TCG shiny was a green Bagon. :) I never knew you could get those mysterious shinies in TCG. :eek:

LuckyPokeGirl said:
What? Yes, I've gotten 26, but THAT much? Wow. And I think I'll never get my first shiny Totodile. :( Hopefully, I get lucky...

And oh, I think my first TCG shiny was a green Bagon. :) I never knew you could get those mysterious shinies in TCG. :eek:

Takes patience. First TCG shiny I got was the shiny Lotad :3. I lurve dat crd

As a card, gold star latios. BUT in Ruby, you were supposed to bring a yellow magicarp to a fisherman who wanted one... So me an my brother sat there, fishing for hours. AND FINALLY found a yellow magicarp ♥♥

Sadly, my first shiny was the Lake of Rage Gyarados, followed by the Shiny event Raikou I downloaded to my SS and Pt games.

My first was a Quagsire at Mt Silver followed Lillipup at Route 1.

I've never met a wild shiny pokemon (besides Gyarados), but in LG/FR when I went go the battle tower there's always the same person who, when I battle her, has the same shiny Espeon. Even if I can't catch it, it's really cool.

My first shiny TCG card was from the Neo set, a la Magikarp, and I still have to this day. In-game was in Leafgreen where I caught a shiny Golbat in Cerulean Cave. I don't have it anymore (I sent it to my Emerald version) and unfortunately my dog tore the game up :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back