Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

Shiny Dugtrio in Diglett Tunnel in FireRed. I was like, omg, there's these cool stars. And his nose is black! I was beyond excited. Good thing I had a Masterball with me because my weakest Pokemon would have knocked it out like it was nothing.

My first shiny was a red gyrados in HGSS (doesn't really count) BUT, later in the game I found my first shiny... a MAGIKARP (really? I already have a shiny gyrados)

K, let's see. I was playin' Heartgold, I was somewhere in Kanto. My friend was over. So I ran around, I think he wanted me to catch something for him? A Mankey, I think. Anyway, I encountered a bunch of Pokemon, and suddenly, there was a shiny...
freakin' rattata. >:[
I was like, OMG izza freakin shiny, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU it's rattata. SO my friend sneakily pressed the 'run' button
So I caught it, and that's the only shiny I ever caught.

Well, I don't play really, but I was playing with my sis one day and I caught a Shiny Poochena. It was cool enough. Oh, it was also in Emerald.

I was playing Sapphire and I ran into a green Marill. I was like "What the heck is that!?", since I never heard of a shiny pokemon before. (I just always thought the Red Gyrados in Gold was "special" and I didn't have the internets) But I caught it anyway and put it box. It set there in my box until I got bored and restarted my game. >_>

Random shiny Starly in Diamond.
Second was one year later, Bidoof.
Year after that, a shiny Abra in HeartGold.

And later my own first Masuda shiny is Tynamo, now a Lv.70 Elektross. :3

My first shiny Pokemon was an Unown I. I caught it with a Pokeball in my Pokemon Crystal.

For me, I was in diamond going to stark mountain when all of a sudden, a gold fearow pops up!

I've caught many shinies, so its hard to remember. I'll say my first shiny i actually caught was a Shiny HootHoot on crystal. It would have been a shiny voltorb if he didnt self destruct on me ._.
After that, i caught a Shiny Magikarp at the safari zone in Emerald a bit after it came out, Soft reset for a Charmander on Fire Red, then a Shiny Ralts and Feebas when i decided to replay my Emerald after i beat Soul Silver.

^You're lucky. I keep trying to get a shiny Totodile. ._.

Anyway, I got an shiny Event Raikou, but I think that doesn't count. Second shiny: Event Entei. Then shiny Event Sucine. ._.

I've never caught a single shiny...but I've killed 3 ;_;

First shiny ever was a Bidoof. It was in Diamond and at Lake Verity. I was trying to chain for shiny Pidove and then BOOM shiny Bidoof. I got so excited because I had never seen a shiny before. My lvl 100 Salamance goes out. Then the more horrible mistake ever happened...I dropped my stylus. It hit fight and Draco Meteor ;O; and then I watched as the Bidoof was obliterated :',(

The moral? Never drop your stylus...or even use it at all. I have never used my stylus for any Pokemon version since because I'm so scared to xD

my very first shiny ill always remember because i didnt know what color it was until i got a gameboy advance to see it.

but i caught a shiny zubat in the slowpoke well back in pokemon silver for the gb color. :)

Well my very first shiny was in Pearl. In the cave to Flormaroma Town, a Zubat came and it was shiny. I screamed with so much joy.

Well in White it's a Lillipup. That I bragged about to my dad and brother.

i am kinda new and btw the first shiny i saw was a metal series sandshrew. Plus i got the shiny suicune from the zoroark movie event. Then there was the red gyrados but i belive it doesnt count. ^.^

edit: PONIES>.< meeeeehhhh!!

Red Gyarados aside, the first shiny I caught was Hoothoot. I thought it was interesting, since Ash has a Shiny Noctowl in the anime. I don't go hunting, so my list of shinies is pretty small.

My first shiny was in Platinum - A Lv. 52 Pelliper. I caught it with ease. Then there was the worst thing ever. One day, I was innocently playing Pokemon LeafGreen, and.... ZOMG, it's a Shiny Zubat!!! So I go to throw a Poke Ball, and... 1, 2.... my GBA died!

The first shiny I saw was a Zubat. But, I didn't have anything to lightly hit it with, and I only had 2 Poke Balls (it was like level 13.) It broke free of the first one, so out of desperation I tried to use Tackle on it with a level 40. I knocked it out. :(

The first one I caught was a Geodude in Sapphire, I believe. I remember for sure the second was a Golbat in the same game, but I ended up restarting the game without thinking later. I also had a shiny Geodude and Roselia in Diamond. Considering how little time I would spend playing those games, that's a pretty impressive number.

My first one was a Gyarados. My first legit one was Gyarados...I was trying to get Phione with Rindo Berry when I was a noob and instead found a red Gyarados.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back