Your opinion on Miley Cyrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
superfoof said:
The was ok but now she's getting trashy, I can understand her going for a more mature audience, I just hope she dosen't overdo it.

No mature person wants to listen to her and no mature person is gonna take her seriously if she keeps up this skank behavior.

I hate her. When she first started she was.... ehhh suckish :-/. But she didn't "poll dance" or anything back then. Now shes wears like nothing and sings worse than me.

6-Dimension said:
Disagree. selena Gomez is just Miley Cyrus except worse in every way.

Gomez rocks so hard. Plus, Gomez can actually sing and dance. She is so funny on Wizards of Waverly Place!

omahanime said:
She should sing duets with Justin Beiber.

Lol, you sir have just made my day. I love you so much... no homo.

Miley Cyrus in my opinion is just a confused girl who is trying to appeal to a more diverse age group, as she was pretty much cursed to appealing to 8-year old girls.

I personally don't listen to her music, but as for her career I think if she had veered away from Disney and done her own thing maybe she wouldn't have to try and desperately separate herself from her fans.

I personally think she doesn't have any musical talent, but then again I'd say the exact same thing about any artist who doesn't sing Rock and Roll or Metal, so...

Selena will be just this bad or worse come a few years from now.

dmaster out.

Selena Gomez is fudging hot. The Miley Cyrus in the last song was hot. The one that was on the 2010 MMVA's was a whore. So basically he new image sucks and makes me want to puke.

We don't (at least not anymore). This is just like Justin Beiber. Pokemon peeps don't like either one and will continue to hate on them forever.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back