Your opinion on Miley Cyrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster D

M-M-M-Monster
Im surprised no one has psted a thread like this yet!!(I think)
Anyways, I just want to get yall people's opinions on Miley Cyrus.
In my opinion, I don't really like her but I don't completly hate her.
I don't lik her new image. She looks like a skank. I heard she wants to be more mature and sexy but that just makes me laugh because instead of looking classy sexy, she turns out trashy sexy. I also hate the way she likes to pretend she knows everyone in Hollywood. Most of her music just sounds like random sounds thrown together and her screaming, or in some, rapping, although I do like songs like Can't Be Tamed. But I know I cant blame her for that. Most of Disney's music suck.
But she's not all that bad. Im sure there are reasons to like her too, I just haven't discovered them yet.
But thats just my opinion. Whats yours?

Don't care for her music, and her image isn't as bad as some people's. Not yet at least.

I don't think she understands how much different she has gotten over the years. ONly two years ago, it was an 8-year olds dream to have a pencil box with her face on it, now, she has a whole layer of caked makeup on her face, and enjoys showing off her body. I can't say I didn't predict this, I am not kidding, this is what I said when Hannah Montana came out

"Britney Spears is either never coming back, or is going to come back amazing, Lindsey Lohan will be the new Britney Spears, then Miley Cyrus will be the new Lindsey Lohan."

I am so amazed that now I am pretty much right on that prediction.

I used to like Miley Cyrus, when she wasn't a trashy... I can't use those kind of words.

Hannah Montana was a fun singer with a popular TV show, and I enjoyed her whimsical lyrics and upbeat songs. Since then, she has done nothing right. She cancelled Hannah Montana, which was a very popular show, and she started dressing "scantily clad" on stage. Anyone see the MuchMusic Awards? She was scary. She had barely any clothes on, and she danced quite...sexily. That really threw me for a loop.

Can't be Tamed is an awful song, sending a horrible message. Plus, she swears in it. All of these Disneys Starts, (Miley Cyrus, Emily Osment) are making really bad choices. Look at their audiences. 8 year old girls. Is that what these singers are trying to say? Swear as much as possible, and dance like your in a strip club. RIP Miley and Emily, your reputations are done.

Don't hate her, just dislike. She is overrated and so hungry to grab the spotlight. Actually, her dad is to blame, as he is more interested in pimping her for fame and money than in being a good parent.

After seeing her Can't Be Tamed music video, I can conclude she is a slut and trying to act older than she really is.

I've never liked her. Her music makes sense and all, but it's just empty. She's a pretty face, and that's it, I feel.

Skylands said:
Don't hate her, just dislike. She is overrated and so hungry to grab the spotlight. Actually, her dad is to blame, as he is more interested in pimping her for fame and money than in being a good parent.

After seeing her Can't Be Tamed music video, I can conclude she is a slut and trying to act older than she really is.

I agree with you. Her dad was once talking about how Miley would never end up like Britney Spears or Lindsey Lohan but she's already there, except at a younger age. Not only does the Can't Be Tamed video show shes slutty but her whole new image!!! The way I see it is that there are 2 kinds of sexy. Classy sexy and Trashy sexy, and right now it looks like Miley is aiming at being the trashiest skank!

The new video is only worth watching with the sound off. The auto-tune is painful.

It bothers me, because her father is one of the most talented musicians I know - anyone heard Back To Tennessee?

And to all these people saying 'bad example to kids', if little kids rely on TV and radio for role models then they must have god-awful parents.

No... terrible singer, actress, and dancer. She also needs to realize that trying to be promiscuous does not get rid of the fact that she was on Disney.

The was ok but now she's getting trashy, I can understand her going for a more mature audience, I just hope she dosen't overdo it.

MylesPrower said:
I've never liked her. Her music makes sense and all, but it's just empty. She's a pretty face, and that's it, I feel.

Yoda?

I agree nonetheless. She's not even pretty, and her talent is poor. I wish I could appeal to young teens, but I'm Asian...X|

Who's Miley Cyrus? Eh-ha-ha-ha... No, seriously. I've never heard of this person before in my life (but then, I really could care less for two-bit pop singers anyways, which she probably is).

...wait...she isn't that 'Hannah Montana' girl, is she? I always though her singing was terrible, and her lyrics didn't make any sense whatsoever... How could anyone listen to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back