Your Inseperable Pokemon *everyone , please participate*

Ya im using Emerald on my gameboy so i dont have pokerader and its long and hard thats for sure!! GOod luck on the shiny hunting!! We all need it!!

Moneyking63 said:
Thanks for the credit Ryan! Man Gamercall you continue to amaze me on how many lv 100s you have!! I have only had 2 My lv 100 Typhlosion I lost and my Raichu that I love now!! My ninetales, Empoleon, and Swampert are pretty close probably in their 80's but man you must really like training your pokemon gamercal!! Thats a good thing!! Currently Im searching for a shiny trapinch and its taking forever!!! But i know when i find it, It will become a shiny Flygon and it will never leave my side!!

I'm glad you like what I have! All of the pokes I've mentioned so far have been at lv 100. In my pokemon career (right from RBY), I think I've personally raised around 200 pokes to lv 100. The breakdown of this is about 45 up to GSC, about 70 in RS before I knew of EVs, and the rest is after that. That's around 85 potentially for competition... ya, that's a heck of a lot o_O

Of those, there are VERY few that I would part with - each one is special in its own way. I'll say this though - there's quite a lot of duplicates within that. Of the 150 or so pokes I've raised in RS, at least 1/3 of them are duplicates of others. But that's just because I either love that poke, or wanted to raise a better one.

A couple more for you:

Remember how I said I restarted my mum's Ruby as it became mine? Well, after I'd finished the game and was catching some other pokes I wanted (Manectric was the main one I hunted for). I was using a freshly caught Absol, which I'd levelled to about 35 by this time. For one encounter however, the screen went white instead of black when the encounter took place! You know what that means... something of a higher level was appearing! I naturally had no idea what it was, but when it showed its face it turned out to be Latios! I didn't even know this thing existed at the time, but I knew it would run away like the legendary dogs did. Since I couldn't put it to sleep or block it with Absol, I decided just to throw a ball at it rather than try and weaken it. I only had Ultra Balls as my tool, but it actually worked! It was almost as if it was destined to be mine at that time... Afterwards, I looked at the nature, and it turned out to be Modest as well! Talk about perfect! Course, I didn't KNOW that at the time, but I didn't train it for ages anyhow, and I learned about EVs before I got round to it. It's now one of a pair of Latios sitting in my Diamond Lv 100(1) box.

I'm not a huge fan of legends on the whole though. Or at least not of Ubers.

My other one is from Silver - the only game to ever grant me shiny pokes (beyond the Red Gyrados). I was just going through the game, heading through the cave to the right of Ecruteak. Wild encounters in caves tend to annoy me, but this was one encounter I will NEVER be annoyed with. A Green Wild Zubat came along! Luckily I had Drowsee with me; it withstood Bite and Hypnotized it for me, allowing me to catch it. The Crobat that followed was one of my faves from that era, and Crobat is still a poke of choice for me today as a result.

My other shiny on there is a little embarassing, but... Back when the Shining Magikarp/Gyrados cards had just come out, I was forever curious as to whether a shiny Magikarp was actually Golden or not. In any case, I was coming out of the Dark Cave, after picking up Blackglasses. Surfing along, as you do. Suddenly, a shiny Magikarp appeared for me! The legend of the Golden Magikarp will forever be known to me... I never EVER raised that thing. Knowing that it would turn into a Red Gyrados like the one at Lake of Rage put me off entirely.

Now, my last point will be a tribute to GreatBlue... had I read that story beforehand, I'd have known what this thread was for (beyond sharing awesome stories like we have been). I may have never really liked Wailord as a fighter myself, but it doesn't matter WHAT pokemon it is - if you have a "bond" with it like you clearly did, that's no replacing that. I don't use the GTS much anymore, but next time I do I'll keep an eye out for it.

I do hope you'll find it someday... good luck! And keep the stories coming peoples! This is getting good... and not just cause of the pokes I have a bond with either :p

your like so good a couple of shiny's a big amount of lvl 100 pokemon a modest one pokeball latios
how do you do it

The Latios, I have no idea. The shinies, well... I have no idea either -_-

The 100's are all down to putting some work into it. I really love to battle these things, and knowing that they can do so much when they get stronger... well, there's just something in that that you can't quite explain.

Right now I'm raising a team for my friend of some of his faves. Ironcially, it's mostly the same ones I would use as standards - the only different one is Flygon. But then, I really like him too, so that's not so unique either :p

I'll post more stories maybe when I get the chance to look at what I have and remember how I got them lol. Maybe these could for the core of a Fan Fic from me one day, who knows?

Ughh still no shiny for me :( But wow a one pokeball latios catch, When I first saw my latias i had completly forgoten that it was out there and i tried to catch it but no luck, It took me a while to track and catch it but i got it and now its chillen in my beastly emerald box!!

Good stuff! Yeah, naturally I'll NEVER forget that encounter... how could you forget something like that?

Anyways, the pokemon I'm currently training are: Armaldo, Machoke, Duskull (going to Noir), Porygon (going to Pory 2) and Bronzor soon. Maybe I'll tell you about those when they get stronger ;)

i have a team i training now too
blissey
toxicroak
torterra
wailord
bastiodon
and dragonite (dragonite also has a story of it's own but maybe i will tell that later on)

hopefully ill have my laptop soon so I can finish the list

but until then ill continue to marvel over these amazing stories

i have two stories to tell
shiny trapinch: (from ruby)when i was in the sandstorm trying to get to the next city it appeared.i had a poster of hoenn to see if it was shiny or not.it was.it was a lv22 (i think) and i replaced my 32 sharpedo (traded) with it.it eventually beat flannery and evolved (i stopped it from evolving but i wanted it to evolve now so i did).after it beat maxie i then had a flygon.i won a saphire and then i traded it there to kick some elite four___.it was a lv 62.then when fr/lg came out i got the ruby and saphire and traded my flygon.eventually turned out to be a lv84.i let my friend barrow it.he messed up its moves and gave it back.i got emerald and beat it with that flygon.then came pearl.i migrated it and the flygon on pearl turned out to be lv 94.next was diamond.he was lv 100.i traded it to my neighbor and he moved.i got his friend code and luckily he was on and he gave me my flygon back.he messed up its moves badly :(. now she never leaves my team.(i got it back like last week.)if any of you guys want to battle it go to my profile and look at my threads.see my player thread and get my code and we can battle with my flygon.

now for electibuzz:i was at the power plant and caught an electubuzz.my friend "barowed" my game.he deleted my best guys except for electubuzz.i beat the game with him and he went to every game like flygon.now electivire is my second inseparable pokemon

this is a little long .

lol, you think that's long? Did you read mine? I think two of the 3 of mine are twice as long as that, at least ;)

They're good though, so it's not as if it matters about the length. I'm glad you got that flygon back though! You must have been really relieved at that...

I might play you sometime, although don't expect me to go easy! I have a rather... large pool of pokes to choose from, as the people here now know... I'll let you know if I want a game. Don't expect it to be anytime soon though - I'm currently training a new team up, then I have to revise for my exams in 2 weeks.

My Rattata and Charizard, from Red Version. When he was a Charmeleon, I was battling Misty. He managed to KO Staryu, and get Starmie down to 1 HP. But, alas, he fainted. I thought I was done. But, my Rattata knew Quick Attack, and I won! Kinda stupid, but those are my two favorite pokemon from my old games and i'd never trade them away!

ELECTIRMOTOR YOU GOT A SHINY TRAPINCH!!! IM SEARCHING FOR ONE NOW AND I JUST CANT FIND IT!!! well you know about my amazing Raichu but let me tell you about my dewgong in my Leaf Green!! Dewgong isnt Lvl 100 but i think its like 87 or so but for days at a time all i would have in my leaf green party was my dewgong and my furret!! Trained them both, i eventully got furret to 60 or so and my awsome dewgong to 87 or so. The reason Dewgong is so special to me is because when i was battling the elite four I was up to the master and all my pokemon and his pokemon were fainted except my dewgong and 1 of his pokemon ( i cant remember what it was) I was low on hp and his pokemon had full, i used sheer cold and sure enough it won it for me!! He really helped me and i would never trade him!!!

LOL I think you missed the name of the thread INSEPARABLE!! jk, still havnt found my shiny! Anyone else have stories?

You know I do, but I'm holding back for now - I've told so many recently that it's only fair someone else gets a go ;)

BTW that Dewgong story is cool; it really saved the day huh?

EDIT: OK, I have a new one to tell... my friend in the US went to his cousins for the weekend and took his game with him. He played a bit, didn't do so well apparently though :(. ANYWAYS... he was coming back and he got a Shiny Shinx! It may only be Shinx in terms of battling, but he was thrilled all the same.

Later on, after I was giving him all sorts of EV training tips, he asked me for a Power Lens item, as he doesn't have the team to get his own yet. Naturally I agreed, and I gave him the item, along with Pokerus to make the most of it. He was so happy with that that he gave me the Shinx in the trade! So now I have a shiny lv 3 female Shinx to add to my collection of pokes :D

Luxray happens to be one of my favourite pokemon from D/P for visuals anyhow, so to have a shiny one is phenominal for me. I WILL find a way to make it useable... and it WILL be used, mark my words. prehaps as a Toxi-Shuffler... hmm...

good stories, and its ok to have long stories

you must be happy you got your flygon back

unfortunately in my case I may never see my inseperable pokemon again greatblue *sigh*

anyway thanks for everyones input

Just read your story RTSK, very touching :). I have a special dewgong, it was my first level 100, and, well, it was cool and stuff. I guess I have more, but some are overwhelmingly silly and long.

thanks , and long stories are great and even better with some funny silly things =)

I personly like reading long stories
not books but you get the point

but its fine to have tiny stories , I don't want to force long stories =p

Well, I think I may have just found a whole new team core for me... I designed another team yesterday that's just had some major success, so I'll go into one or two of them.

OK, so I was thinking about the move Trick Room, and how much fun it would be to really get a proper use out of that move. My team is built entirely on this proposition - the use of Trick Room to truly mess up my opponents. Naturally, I've been breeding through pokes a lot to get this to work, but I've grown quite attached to most of them already. Here's the deal:

I've made it clear enough already that I'm a huge Gardevoir fan, so it shouldn't surprise you that I have a soft spot for her on this team. She's one of my Trick-Bonders - basically, use the Focus Sash to guarantee Trick Room on T1, then if you're about to fall, Destiny Bond the opposition. I hate to see my favourites fall like that, but... it's not in vain. She sacrifices herself for the greater good of the team, something you can really relate to if you've had my experiences IRL.

I was digging in the underground one time, looking for Heart Scales to use at the move tutor. Little did I realise at the time that I would go on a Fossil-finding rampage... I got around 10 Fossils in one sitting! Numerous Old Ambers, Skull Fossils... but most noteworthy was my Claw Fossil. I got it revived 4 days ago, and I got a female Brave Anorith from it! This was perfect for my Trick Room team, and she's got good IVs too. This one alone tore right through my friend's team in battle, taking out half of his whole team by itself! Give this thing Trick Room support and it is LETHAL.

One poke I never thought I'd like is Bronzong. Ha, how wrong I can be sometimes - this thing is crazily good... it walled my opponent's attacker nicely, then used Trick Room to lay in with Hypnosis. Gyro Ball still works as it normally would under Trick Room BTW, incase you were wondering. With hardly any speed to go on at all, this thing's Gyro Ball is really strong...

The last one that really surprised me was Machamp. I have NEVER liked like thing because it's FAR too slow for my liking. However, that pathetic speed is what makes it good in Trick Room - and boy, is it ever strong on the offense!? No Guard + Dynamic Punch is beyond power... Choice band that and the opponent is in trouble.

I'm still looking for a major use for the shiny Shinx my mate gave me btw... any ideas?

Back