Your Inseperable Pokemon *everyone , please participate*

This is the point where everyone expects me to say blaziken...

Well, you guessed right guys.

My first blaziken was in ruby it started out when I got torchic as my starter. When I got Blazikne it became the powerhouse of my team and ever since I always have a blaziken in every game I play.

It's my Blastoise, named Turtok (which is the german name for the pokémon). I had him back in Blue, but alas, he was lost to the perils of moving day. Today, any time I pick up and start a Pokémon game, I seek out a Squirtle, train him and continue the Turtok legacy.

I no wat its like to loose a pokemon, i lost my great friend typhlosion it crystal! He was lost when my little cousin threw my gameboy into a pool, typhlosion isnt a great swimmer!! But even though in anygame i always choose a water pokemon for my starter, if its gold, silver or crystal i choose cyndaquil to have typlosion live on!!

OK, you want my stories? Some of them might actually be interesting... here goes.

I've always been a fan of Eevee and its evolutions, in particular Jolteon (I'm an Electric fan first and foremost). Back when GSC was the latest out, I got the Eevee that Bill gives you, as you do. It happened to be female too, so I got raising it. It took till around lv 45, but it FINALLY evolved into Espeon... that Espeon was a core player in ALL of my decent teams from then on. It even had Bite - talk about awesome for GSC!

Next would be a more recent one... as you can tell from my sig, I have a major soft spot for Absol (Dark types are my second love, and I often use more of those than Electrics now). Now, I wasn't buying into RS for a long time... I actually wasn't going to at all, but my friend (who is also the owner of a TCG market stall and a major pokemaniac) let me play his Ruby game for a while. He was outside Fortree at the time, so I milled around the grass for a bit to see what I could find. About 10 mins before I had to go home, I found Absol... the buggar was only just caught in time, but it looked SO awesome that I knew my heart was still in the game. I got my mum to lend me her Ruby (as she had Sapphire as well, so I got to borrow Ruby) and I played through it. I caught myself an Absol and trained it up... such wicked attack power it has too! I've bred through it a little and I know have another one being trained up which is PHENOMINALLY evil for power...

Anyways, the next poke I have a soft spot for... quite possibly my fave (and most raised) pokemon is Gardevoir. This was another one that I saw in the game, and I knew that I HAD to have one. So, I took the time to find out where they came from and got Ralts. It took a while to raise, but I still have the lv 100 Gardevoir she became... it has a really awesomely strong HP Water, which really helped me at the time.

The other RS poke I fell in love with was Miltoic. I tried to find Feebas myself for AGES, but no luck. Then, my mum actually FOUND one, but it was MALE. At this time, FR/LG weren't out, so we were a little gutted. Then... she found ANOTHER one; this time it WAS female. I bred them for Dragonbreath and we went from there. Then, back when I first learned about EVs (around 1 year before D/P... which was annoying) I raised my proper Milotic up, and she has been a staple in my teams ever since. Combining with Ninetails (another of my old-school faves), they can confuse both opposition right from the start. If I know she'll have a special attack launched at her, she can Mirror Coat it. I should raise another one for more defense I guess, but... I love my Mild one too much! It has virtually max speed and Sp.ATK IV's... can't complain too much ^_^

I guess it's time for one or two from the new age too. As I mentioned before, I'm a HUGE fan of Eevee. So naturally, I love to use all the Eeveelutions, old and new. I wasn't sold on Glaceon at first though... what a mistake that turned out to be. I picked one up just to see what it was like, and when it was actually in my possesion, I fell in love with it from the word go. Well, not LITERALLY, but you know what I mean - it's one of my new-age faves. It was RIDICULOUSLY good when I was raising it... but then again, the E4 isn't actually pro competition huh?

Ever since I heard she was in the game, I knew I HAD to have a Togekiss. It's basically a poke-blimp - FAR too cool not to want. I looked at the movesets it could have, and decided on Tri Attack as one of the STAB moves. So... I went through the WHOLE of Pokemon XD again JUST so I could get the PERFECT Togepi with tri Attack to suit my needs. I ended up with a Timid Serene Grace one... with basically maxed Sp.ATK and SPD. Too bad I didn't max those EV's out... but it's still pretty lethal. I've taken down entire teams with my Shield-Espeon backing it up ^_^

Finally, there's Weavile. Again, I wasn't sold on it at first, but that was because I failed to see its potential. I now have 2 at lv 100, and... holy cow are they good. I picked up the Sneasels on my Ruby game (breeding FTW), then took them to Emerald for Ice Punch. After migrating them across, I now have two absolutely awesome Weavile... she is almost ALWAYS on my team now.

Well, that was a whole long thing of not very much... but it just goes to show the dedication I've had to these little critters over my gaming life. Everytime I send out the above mentioned pokes, I get that familiar battle buzz... and very often, nothing can go wrong if you use your faves. What do you think? I have more than that, but I've gone on long enough as it is :p

WoW Gamercal you really raise all your pokemon to the full extent!!! Raichu and I salute you lol!! Im empressed u have 2 weivalle at lv 100!! that must of took some time but im sure its worth it!!!

Oh my, i have my favorite ever.

First, i had a Charmander from my leafgreen. It helped me win a ton of battles, and it crushed the first gym against brock as a Charmeleon lv16 with a super mstrong metal claw to wipe out brock. Now, its a level 100 Charizard chilling in D/P and i never leave with it anywhere, its always on my team!

Then there is my togetic and Azumarill. I got them both at around the same time and i loved them. Togetic evolved to Togekiss. Oh, how i loved it, until, one day, i forget my Pearl at my friends house, and my friend trades it to his other friend, and now i have a crappy weedle sitting in my box. I don't want to release him because he contains all the memories of me and Togekiss. But Azumarill is about lv63 right now, and is chilling real good!

I also have a slick Tyranitar who started out from a tiny Larvitar from Leafgreen. I loved him soo much.

Those are pretty much by insperable pokemon.

Moneyking63 said:
WoW Gamercal you really raise all your pokemon to the full extent!!! Raichu and I salute you lol!! Im empressed u have 2 weivalle at lv 100!! that must of took some time but im sure its worth it!!!

Yes it did take a while, but yes it was worthwhile.One of those sisters is practically ALWAYS on my team now.

I have lots of pokemon that I have soft spots for, so it's easy for me to pick out stories to tell. Raichu is one of them, but since GSC (with the loss of Reflect) I have found much use for it... it always dies when I go Annoyer and I can't seem to build a good sweeper out of it without expending some TMs I can't afford to (Grass Knot mostly)

Here's a couple more stories for you:

I stated before that I'm a HUGE fan of Eevee, so it follows that Eevee stories are my favourite to tell. I was breeding Eevee on my Ruby game (GOD did that ever take a long time...) and I picked up a Bold Natured one. Looking at the IVs, it was brilliant in practically everything apart from Sp.ATK (it had over 25 for everything else o_O). I got thinking as to what to use it for, and then it hit me - Umbreon.

Bear in mind that at this time, it was aleady dark outside (being in winter) and you could clearly see the moon in the sky... actually, IIRC it was a full moon at that time too! Scary, huh? Anyways, on with the story...

Umby was never one I had pulled off successfully in a team before, but now that I'm more tactically aware (that is to say, battering the opponent with out and out attacks =/= victory) I've been using a Doubles Umby very well. It was rough trying to get it to lv 100, but it made it, and it's now a key player in several of my 2v2 teams. Helping Hand is really awesome... it's the main defensive wall in my Dark Gym team on another site.

I have another Umby at lv 100 as well, but this was before I got a decent Nature - the original Umby is serious, and so it doesn't take hits QUITE as nicely.

Keeping on track with Eevee, I got really excited when I saw the spoiler pics for Leafeon - it just looked so awesome! I knew I HAD to get D/P, if for nothing else than for the Eevee evos... and especially Leafeon. I now have two of those at lv 100 too, and I'm going to raise a third one soon. Once I'd beaten the game and got my Eevee's transferred, the two evos were straight into my game team. From there, they became favourites due to being so strong! They murdered everything between the two of them... definitely cool.

The other major pokemon that immediately caught my attention was Roserade. I was one to think that Grass Types just got so much better with those two... too bad they aren't used too much in competative play. Ack well. Anyways, once I saw her, I knew I had to have one. I raised a Timid Roselia on my Ruby game JUST so I could take it over afterwards and evolve it. If Leafeon wasn't around, Roserade was my next biggest staple poke - despite being physically frail, she is also VERY potent...

Another one for Roserade; I was looking on the GTS for some random pokemon, and I came across a lv 93 Roserade which didn't have a large "price tag" on it - I think it was something like a lv 60+ Zapdos or something. I had one spare (another trade earlier XD) so I traded for it. It turns out that, once I'd removed the attack EV's from it, it's STRONGER than my original one! It has the same Nature, I guess it's just the IV's are higher. It's now awaiting Energy Ball before it sees play.

There's still more tales to tell - I have had 2 full boxes of lv 100's BEFORE I knew about EVs, and I'm approaching my 3rd full box of Ev-Trained pokes now, with more still to transfer from my Emerald game. That doesn't count ubers either... apart from Latios o_O

I might tell you guys some more if you're interested :p. I have some nice up and coming pokes that I'm training... including another set of Eeveelutions! :D

oke as some of you know from the first place i could never go without my espeon being in good care (he's with my cousin because he's to weak for the pokemon league so i helped him out by lending him espeon getting him back as soon as i can)
i got my espeon in coloseum i loved eeveelutions then but i had more heart for espeon then umbreon so espeon got to sapphire and then to emerald the to fire red then to leaf green and now pearl i could never lose him

Espeon is one of my faves too! My new one plays whenever my Gardy doesn't... 386 Sp.ATK with a pass/CM idea hurts. A LOT.

I have a whole team for Eeveelutions... I just need to learn how to use the pass aspects a bit better.

yea this is getting better and better

but actually thank monkeyking63
that how this thread started

and maybe , just maybe it can be future sticky'd so many will be a part of this great thread , but probably won't happen

Thanks for the credit Ryan! Man Gamercall you continue to amaze me on how many lv 100s you have!! I have only had 2 My lv 100 Typhlosion I lost and my Raichu that I love now!! My ninetales, Empoleon, and Swampert are pretty close probably in their 80's but man you must really like training your pokemon gamercal!! Thats a good thing!! Currently Im searching for a shiny trapinch and its taking forever!!! But i know when i find it, It will become a shiny Flygon and it will never leave my side!!

everyone is submitting amazing stories

and yeah I'm just lookkng for greatblue and trying to cacth a shiny pelipper by myself and shiny hunting is long andhard

my 2nd ever shiny was a illumise , I was ev training a charizard at the resort area and found one

it was cool but I traded it

and it was like blue and yellow but didn't thinksomeone would hunt for one, interesting

Back