Your favorite anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Anime Thread

i havnt watched hatalia but might be something to check it out becouse there arnt many good dubs out there.

I've been watching Fullmetal Alchemist lately, but I can't seem to find the English dub of the episodes past episode 4 on FUNimation's Youtube channel, where I usually watch my anime.

Any idea where I can find the English dubbed episodes without having to buy the DVDs?

yeah you could try anime freak thats probebly the best bet i yoused to watch anime on youtube but its to ifie and unconsictent so a went and found anime freak

I started watching Code Geass again.

Anyone know where I can watch Episode 10 R2 online? I tried watchcartoononline.com (watched 1-4, 6-9 there), but there is no sound.

Yeah, I found a place.

Why did Shirley have to die? ;'( That was so sad...

Stupid Rolo.

yeah it was a sad ending but if you look closly at the very end the scene after it you will find something very surprising and i heard there is going to be a seson 3 but with new characters or something.

Have any of you watched Puella Magica Madoka Magica? If you have, I recommend you watch it... (However, I would restrict it to thirteen and up... It's a lot darker than the typical shoujo anime...)

@megabarkerboy: I believe Saki Episode A Side will end this year... Considering that the manga is nearly done and it only has eight chapters. (Well I believe it will be done soon anyway...)

~NZ

So these are some good ones:
-Angel Beats
-Gurren Lagann
-Kaiji
-Kimi ni Todoke
-Usagi Drop
-PSG
-Princess Jellyfish
-Nichijou
-High School of the Dead

I have been without good internet for awhile so I haven't been able to download new shows so I've been mission out on any of the more recent anime seasons.

Oh and Negative Zero I watched Puella Magi and it was pretty good. The last episode just bored me though.

A few months ago I watched My Bride Is a Mermaid, wasn't nearly as funny as Azumanga Diaoh! cause it felt forced ya know? Now I'm watching the Japanese Sub for Cardfight!! Vanguard and for some odd reason I'm hooked even though it doesn't have that excitement and energy as the 1st Season of Yu-Gi-Oh! by 4Kids.

I was going to watch the Japanese Sub for One Piece but it wouldn't let me watch it for some reason plus there was no Manga Chapter last week for One Piece either. I also found out that Tite Kubo has officially ended the Bleach Anime since the Manga for it is in it's Final Arc. The Naruto Anime is cancelled as well but the Manga is still going on for it.

I'm up to Episode 47 of the Japanese Sub for Cardfight!! Vanguard, it's looking like they screwed it up really badly. How do they expect the TCG to do any good If the quality of the Anime series keeps lagging behind each and every episode? The 1st Season was pretty good up until the 2nd Season where Episode 47 takes place.

They made Sendo Aichi into a weak protagonist compared to Yugi Moto in Yu-Gi-Oh! who always managed to turn the tide of the battle regardless of the situation without being manipulated by some evil force like what Aichi goes through from Ren in the CFV Anime. Typical Shonen Jump cliche's being rehashed and recycled in an Anime that had so much potential compared to other failed TCG Anime's like Battle Spirits and Duel Masters.

Why is it that the only way for Aichi to become better at Vanguard and to earn Kai's respect is to be evilly manipulated by someone else instead of being like how Yugi would gain confidence from Atem to win games and such? Or better yet since the Anime is supposed to be based on real life actually have some kind of fire or spark to motivate Aichi to become better?

Here's some anime than I enjoy and reccomend:

Desert Punk
Fullmetal Alchemist
FMA Brotherhood
Death Note
Soul Eater
Hetalia: Axis Powers
Fooly Cooly (FLCL)
Tiger & Bunny

Some anime that I really need to get around to finishing/watching are Gurren Lagaan, Trigun, and Darker than Black. There's probably more that I forgot, but yeah that's a pretty good list for me.

EDIT: Forgot about High School of the Dead. I like that one, and still need to finish it...

megabarkerboy said:
exactly why vangaurd will probebly die out within a year or two

Actually the Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime gets much better after Season 1 Episode 47 where Aichi overcomes Psyqualia, defeats Ren and wins the National Championship with Team Q4 using his Royal/Shadow Paladin deck with the card Majesty Lord Blaster which Aichi obtained from one of the members of Ultra Rare. But here's where things take a turn for the worse and makes the Nationals win by Team Q4 (consisting of Aichi, Kamui, and Misaki) completely meaningless aside from getting rid of Ren's Psyqualia for good.

Season 2 starts off with Aichi and Kai getting their decks stolen (yeah I know tell me about it) after they play against this young white haired boy and their decks are replaced with a Gold Paladin deck for Aichi and a different Dragon deck compared to what Kai used to play being with Kagero and Dragonic Overlord, but the weird thing is that most of Aichi friend's have no memory of him using his Royal/Shadow Paladin deck at Nats including Kai. What the?! 0_o

Next thing you know the White Haired Boy that both Kai and Aichi played against are inviting them to a new Vanguard Tournament taking place in Asia where Ren and the
Foo Fighters accompany Aichi and Team Q4. To find out why their decks got stolen and replaced with new units they decide to enter the tournament and I think it has ALOT to do with the TCG's connection to the planet Cray in which the units in the card game are based off of. Thanks Bushiroad for ruining the Anime for me... -____-

card slinger wow alot goes of then ive not watched much og cardfight but it looks alright it just wont last long is what i think.
meaty death note and soul eater are both very good animes espacily death note which was just awsome the rest were ok these are my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back