DPPt/HGSS Yoshidude10's Pearl Nuzlocke (another one?) :p

RE: Yoshidude10's Pearl Nuzlocke(another one?) :p

:O I totally missed that Luigi died. Budew is so good.

I keep hearing good things about Bronzor, I'll have to try it on my next playthrough.

I have a question. Are you eventually going to be able to evolve your Machoke into a Machamp?

Thanks everyone! Muddy, I have another DS to use, so it won't be a problem.

Update is up! Lots of things happen, including lots of new Pokemon, some evolutions, and one member is killed. :(

Day 13 is up! Not much happens, but check it out! (At least I haven't deserted this thing...:p)

Day 14 is up! Check it out! and please comment. Nobody has done so for 5 posts or so.

Haha, I guess I'll give you a pity comment. :3
Bronzong is a great all-around Pokemon; you'll be glad you have it in future situations. Infernape should get a little more training, since he and Machoke could be hurt by faster flying types, I'm seeing Team G's Honchkrow as a threat. And you should find a replacement for Machoke, since you can't evolve it unless you have another D/P/Plt game to individually trade with. I know I'm asking for a lot, but hopefully you'll get some luck. :3 Please keep it up.

Good Job so far on the Nuzlocke. (Sorry about the deaths though :( poor souls)

Once again, it's interesting to compare mine and yours. I was away for a while about a month ago, so I'm way behind. Plus, I keep making excuses and going on chat instead.

Going pretty well! Shame about the deaths, though.

Day 16 is up! It's a small update, but I get a Gym Badge, and someone evolves! :D

I really like the way you do these! They're like personal journals, and the sprites just make this Nuzlocke much more interesting. Mass props! Keep going! Keep Mario alive!

Thanks everyone!

By the way, Day 17 is up! Down with Team Galactic! :)

Day 18 is up! Last Badge! :D (Doesn't matter. This thing doesn't get any attention anyway. But I don't mind. :p)

Day 19 is up! This is the second to last day (excluding the epilogue) so the E4 and the Champion comes next! Read up! :D

Waluigii :[

He would have easily swept Aaron for you. Well, not that you'd have problems with him otherwise. But still, I liked him. It'll be interesting to see how you go about the E4, I cant wait.

Back