Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Pokémon Palooza - Home to Your Shopping Needs!

I can try to get on tomorrow to trade. But it might be best to trade on Tuesday after 6 PM EST. We're told to have maintenance from 5 PM to 10 PM tomorrow evening.

Alright tues sounds good for me

EDIT: Duuude! I had an emergency come up mb mang.
When are you available again for our trade?

Last edited:
Hi @Yakkov , awesome trade shop ya got here ^_^
I took a gander at your freebies section and I noticed you've got mega stones. To be honest I'd like to request the X version exclusive megastones and then some:
-Blazikenite
-Charizardite X
-Latiasite
-Latiosite
-Manectite
-Mewtwonite X
-Pinsirite
-Tyranitarite
I know this is a lot, so if you have any additional requests in exchange for these (like maison items, evo stones not on shop, apricorn ball pokemon, etc.) I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: my FC is 1994-0871-6666. IGN: Magistelle

Hey, do you still have PGL Tyrunt and Hoopa?
If so, anything in particular you want for them?

@Magistrum

You can have them for free :3 I just need to relax a bit. I just got home from work. Also, thank you for the compliment on my shop =3

@Vom

Yes I still have the PGL Tyrunt :3 Its on my Pokemon Bank along with my other events. Speaking of events, I have now three different Hoppa events. The Singapore version, Japanese version, and the European version. I also have the newly released shiny Yveltal and Xerneas if interested.

Yes I still have the PGL Tyrunt :3 Its on my Pokemon Bank along with my other events. Speaking of events, I have now three different Hoppa events. The Singapore version, Japanese version, and the European version. I also have the newly released shiny Yveltal and Xerneas if interested.
I'd definitely be interested in the Tyrunt then.
What's the difference between the 3?
I'd also be interested in the shiny Xerneas and Yveltal, but I'm afraid they're worth more than I can afford, so it'll just be Tyrunt and Hoopa.

I can give you them all for free @Vom. No need to worry. I would be happy to pass them around. The legends were redeemed into a French game, Yveltal, and Xerneas, via Japanese Pokemon ORAS/Japnese 3DS.

I just need your friend code. My code is the following:

5472-9456-3009 IGN: Yakkov

I can give you them all for free @Vom. No need to worry. I would be happy to pass them around. The legends were redeemed into a French game, Yveltal, and Xerneas, via Japanese Pokemon ORAS/Japnese 3DS.

I just need your friend code. My code is the following:

5472-9456-3009 IGN: Yakkov
Oh, thanks a lot! ^.^
I think you already have mine, but in case you don't, 1521-2690-1444.

@Magistrum

You can have them for free :3 I just need to relax a bit. I just got home from work. Also, thank you for the compliment on my shop =3
Ok that's awesome! I added your fc just now. I'm available all day this weekend.
Also I cannot help but eavesdrop that you have a Hoopa? Can I trade for one too? I don't have much except for an Oct2014 Diancie, or Jolly 6iv HA Gible/Timid female 6iv moonball Ralts that I bred, haha

Back