Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Pokémon Palooza - Home to Your Shopping Needs!

@Yakkov Alright, double checked and thats the one I added, just lemme know when you are ready to trade. I'll be playing CS:GO in the meantime I think.

hi, i was wondering whether it is potentially within your pokemon powers to produce a shaymin that can switch forms? i don't have much to offer, but i can try to give you something.
edit: i am also interested in the wifi mew from 4 gen.
edit2: srry if i sound greedy but i am a big fan of conquest and like nobunaga rayqua

Last edited:
As much as I wish I could have a Shaymin that switch forms on the go, I can't. Shaymin can only be in its regular form unless used with the Gracidea Flower.

I can trade you the Mew, and Rayquaza. But do you have any sixth gen events?

that is what i meant. i know that shaymin from d/p cannot switch forms. also, yes i have the summer shiny rayquaza if necessary. i would also offer the pokebank celebi, but alas, i lost my copy of x

Last edited:
Ah, I gotcha.

I already have that Rayquaza. But I can give you the Pokemon for free. Most likely tomorrow afternoon.

So just to clearify, these are what you want right?

Wi-Fi Mew
Nobunaga Rayquaza
Shymin

yes, thank you again sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! my friend code is...uhhhh...where do you find friend codes?
edit: found it! it is 0920-3100-1875

Last edited:
Hey @Yakkov , I'm interested in the following:
  • Need to clone 1 Pokémon
  • Shiny Latios w/Life Orb
  • Timid Kyogre w/Blue Orb
  • Groudon w/Precipice Blades
  • Jolly Rayquaza w/Life Orb
  • Jolly Landorus-T
  • Thundurs-I
  • Tornadus-T
  • Cresselia
  • Charizardite Y
  • Diancite
  • Gyaradosite
  • Houndoominite
  • Latiasite
  • Salamencite
  • Scizorite
  • Slowbronite
Mainly interested in Groudon+Kyogre and Mega Stones, but if we can work something out for everything, LMK! :)

I can grab them for you. I am sorry. I have been busy with school and work. I'll get them for you now.

Back