XY8 \'BREAKthrough,\' XY8 English Products

Glad to see Giovanni return to the Pokemon world. I wish the draw ability was a little stronger, say 6 or 7 cards but its welcomed to the game. After all, there is only one person in the Pokemon world who uses a official gym as a front.

hmmm... If you ask me they should buff up either the first effect to ''draw cards until you have 6'', or the second effect to 30 more damage. Both would be the best. Sadly that's not going to happen... Sure I'm going to try it out to see how viable it is, It's Giovanni and the artwork looks really cool

Last edited:
There has never been a set which featured supporter characters not from the current generation of games!!!!

It's not going to see as much play as previous pre-release promos (looking at you Alteria, Bronzong and maybe Machamp), but dang that art is so cool I don't care.

Chesnaught is totally the Pokemon version of Bowser. CHANNEL THAT RAGE

1 card less than Bianca/Shaymin and a Muscle Band-on-demand, but which uses your Supporter up for the turn.

I can see 1 as a tech in certain decks, but Giovanni's pretty bad.

There has never been a set which featured supporter characters not from the current generation of games!!!!
I suggest you take a closer look at EX Unseen Forces. Professor Elm was nowhere in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Colosseum, or XD Gale of Darkness.

Or are you referring to new cards rather than reprints of existing ones?

I think the promo is 64.

Also, could we possibly see Chesnaught BREAK get play with FGP and the base form from XY? it keeps that ability when it break evolves. Maybe even go expanded with Rock Guard for 90 damage if you attack it.

Wow! Great Job TPCi! Good Translation and Chesnaught (w/o Delphox and Greninja),is the representative of BREAK Through for Prerelease. Good Artwork as well.
Keep it up! BTW,what XY Promo is Chesnaught?

I think the promo is 64.

Also, could we possibly see Chesnaught BREAK get play with FGP and the base form from XY? it keeps that ability when it break evolves. Maybe even go expanded with Rock Guard for 90 damage if you attack it.
64 is occupied! We're going to find XY71 above.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Figures and Pins look pretty cool and the Mewto promo from the Y box is better than the other Mewto but not that great art.

Back