• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WOW!!!!UNDAUNTED PRIMES [H] Flygon X, promocroak, RH luxray [W] Uxie X, Luxray X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3 for 1 Deal!! -Deal w Tweed [W] Luxray GL lv X, Blaziken X... [H] Tons of X's

Tweed said:
first week of trading report:

I got one offer Im willing to accept, but no response fro other dealer.

Got limited interest in my 3 for 1 deal, Crazy?

not crazy at all...you're offering 3 X's that can be attained in a tin (2 of which will see next to no play, and the remainder will see limited play until people get tired of this set) for an X that almost everybody wants and is trying to use in some form or fashion because it helped the world champ, become the world champ...now ask yourself, would you seriously take that offer if it was given to you?

interested in these, if you have them:

Milotic (SV) *SH7* x2

could you CML for them please, thx

RE: 3 for 1 Deal!! -Deal w Tweed [W] Luxray GL lv X, Blaziken X... [H] Tons of X's

I have edited my 3 for one a couple times, but also listed make other offers for 3 for 1...and I have some good X's. plus the X's I offered were not Tin X's but pack X's.

I looked at you list...what about 2 Blaziken FB for Milotic Shinny?

qnetykz said:
not crazy at all...you're offering 3 X's that can be attained in a tin (2 of which will see next to no play, and the remainder will see limited play until people get tired of this set) for an X that almost everybody wants and is trying to use in some form or fashion because it helped the world champ, become the world champ...now ask yourself, would you seriously take that offer if it was given to you?

interested in these, if you have them:

Milotic (SV) *SH7* x2

could you CML for them please, thx

Tweed said:
I have edited my 3 for one a couple times, but also listed make other offers for 3 for 1...and I have some good X's. plus the X's I offered were not Tin X's but pack X's.

I looked at you list...what about 2 Blaziken FB for Milotic Shinny?

I know, as I saw your list yesterday...I had intended on taking you up on the previous version of your deal for my BlazeFBX + BlazeFB, but I see I'm a tad bit late on that...now the X's in your current version may be the pack version, but even then, the value for those don't fare much better than the tin versions

as for the offer...I'm only willing to trade one at this time, due to having a pending offer for the BlazeFBX w/a Blaze FB (of which, I'm more than willing to take better offers for)...I'll have to get back to you after this weekend to see if I don't manage to pick the Milotic up this weekend at my leagues

RE: 3 for 1 Deal!! for LuxrayX [W] Luxray GL lv X, Blaziken X... [H] Tons of X's

CML me for the Time Space Distortion.

Thanks,
T

RE: 3 for 1 Deal!! for LuxrayX [W] Luxray GL lv X, Blaziken X... [H] Tons of X's

Hey Tristan,

Thanks for looking at my list, but right now I don't see anything you have that i need for my TSD. Sorry.

Tristan said:
CML me for the Time Space Distortion.

Thanks,
T

i will trade a mesprit x and an azelf x for a magmortar x and a gardivoir x

konter_j8902 said:
I will trade a mesprit x and an azelf x for a magmortar x and a gardivoir x

Sorry Konter, I have those 2 cards.

Thanks

cml for Champ X please.

Sorry jace, I have all the X's you have for trade.

Jace said:
cml for Champ X please.

oh, okay.

please cml for magmortar x

Please CML for Honchkrow Lv.x, and if you see multiple things you want, I would also like to negotiate for Raichu Lv.x! Thank you! Please pm me asap! =)

CML for Floatzl Lv.X, Garchomp MD Lv.X & Rayquaza C Lv.X

CML for Sataraptor FB X

My Charizard G X (tin) for your Shaymin Land X

ace11 said:
My Charizard G X (tin) for your Shaymin Land X

I already have 2 Charzard sorry. I am interested in your flygon X let me know what that would take.

nabby101 said:
CML for Sataraptor FB X

Sorry Nab, didn't see anything I need now.

YourP1MP said:

hey pimp, I usually tarde X's for X's and the 3 you have I already have. Sorry. If you get a Luxray GL X then we could make something happen.

Rikko145 said:
Please CML for Honchkrow Lv.x, and if you see multiple things you want, I would also like to negotiate for Raichu Lv.x! Thank you! Please pm me asap! =)

Sorry Riko I have the X's you have for trade.

konter_j8902 said:

Konter I have your X's, sorry.

RE: last call 3 for 1 Deal!! for LuxrayX [W] Luxray GL lv X [H] Tons of X's

last call for 3 for 1 deal for luxray X.

Lets hear some of the other offers.

This counts as Bump #1

RE: Who Has Blaziken FB? [W] Luxray GL lv X [H] Tons of X's

This week I am looking for Blaziken FB. Who has a couple they want to trade? I have too many rares to list, so why don't you tell me what rares you need for your Blaziken FB's.

Thanks

This counts as Bump #2

Tweed said:
I already have 2 Charzard sorry. I am interested in your flygon X let me know what that would take.

nabby101 said:
CML for Sataraptor FB X

Sorry Nab, didn't see anything I need now.

YourP1MP said:

hey pimp, I usually tarde X's for X's and the 3 you have I already have. Sorry. If you get a Luxray GL X then we could make something happen.

Sorry Riko I have the X's you have for trade.

konter_j8902 said:

Konter I have your X's, sorry.

I have just updated my lv.x's, and I would like to trade for magmortar Lv.x instead so please CML again! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back