Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

inactivity? rofl, im the most active player here ... thats a big lol for that -1 for you.

im pmed him since day 1, he hasnt even confirmed me at the online game after requests.

inactivity? rofl, im the most active player here ... thats a big lol for that -1 for you.

im pmed him since day 1, he hasnt even confirmed me at the online game after requests.
Don't double post; I've merged them for you.

You didn't send me your communication. Ergo, I had no way of knowing that. Your opponent contacted me saying you weren't responding and couldn't add me to the convo. As that was the only communication I got from either of you, I gave him the win. Keep me in the loop so this doesn't happen again. Thank you.

@antonjg has been given an activity win over @MrKSTER
@Upos has been given an activity win over @Team Z-man. This one was a close call, though.

@Empoleon_master vs @Raigetsu are dropped as they didn't report anything.
Round 5
MOq3sut.png
wait my opponent never messaged me or anything

Round 5: ironcladmerc vs Wil Yates

Games played between 8:00pm and 9:00pm EST

Game 1: ironcladmerc won due to Wil Yates disconnect
Game 2: Wil Yates won
Game 3: ironcladmerc won

Good games, close match, sorry about the disconnect on game 1.

I just won 2-0 against @wojtek.b
well played friend!

time: 9pm EST - 9 21pm EST

Round 1: Royal (Yangi)
Round 2: Royal (Yangi)

Winner Royal (Yangi)

@antonjg has been given an activity win over @MrKSTER
@Upos has been given an activity win over @Team Z-man. This one was a close call, though.

@Empoleon_master vs @Raigetsu are dropped as they didn't report anything.
Round 5
MOq3sut.png

Drop me from the torny please. I initiate most conversations with my opponent each round, and play between 2- 6 hours daily on PTGO, and I lose to an activity win after setting a time with my round 4 opponent that you were copied on? Very weak.

Drop me from the torny please. I initiate most conversations with my opponent each round, and play between 2- 6 hours daily on PTGO, and I lose to an activity win after setting a time with my round 4 opponent that you were copied on? Very weak.
You lost because both players were reasonably active, but you didn't respond to your opponent for about 36 hours. That's not bad enough for you to get dropped, but it was bad enough for you to get an activity loss when your opponent was more active than you.

But yeah, I'll drop you. Thanks for playing! It looks like someone will get a bye in Round 6 if no one else drops, so I guess that'll be kinda disappointing.

Pikajew1213 Vs APokemonTrader
Pikajew wins 2-1
Games played from 3:00-3:50 EST

Really good games man that last one was crazy close

I won vs Pokedad TCG 2-1. Games were played from 8:15~9:00 EST. Very close games, and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

Back