Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

I don't think the people that drop care about that one point. Since you can still get a point for making T32, which is still possible by having 2 losses at the time of drop.

The 1 point isn't a big enough deal in my opinion, I feel like that number should increase, potentially. That might keep people in?

The 1 point isn't a big enough deal in my opinion, I feel like that number should increase, potentially. That might keep people in?

It would be great for us players, but it would increase the cost of the sponsor as increasing it to even just 2 points, will cost 24 more points, which is 1/4 another booster box.

Wil Yates (Itzyatzee) beat Serperior 2-1
Games played from about 10-11pm EST.
Great games! Some of the closest games I have had.

Gabking5458 VS SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Gabking5458 won 2-0

Games took place from 6:27 PM to 6:50 PM EST

GGs! :)

Round 4: MewPoots vs HinduCow (me)

Date: April 24th, 2016
Time: 7:45 pm -8:20 pm EST

Game 1: HinduCow
Game 2: MewPoots
Game 3: HinduCow

Winner: HinduCow (me) (2-1)

Round 4: ironcladmerc vs Schnellmusic

Date: April 24th, 2016
Time: 7:50 pm -8:36 pm EST

Game 1: Schnellmusic
Game 2: ironcladmerc (I disconnected turn 2)
Game 3: Schnellmusic

Winner: Schnellmusic

Updated brackets. Under 12 hours left, these matches still need to be reported:
@jbcheshire vs @Arneboy11
@MrKSTER vs @antonjg
@grantm1999 vs @WastedSkyPirate
@Upos vs @Team Z-man (I'm already added to their communication though)
@Raigetsu vs @Empoleon_master

This is already less than the number of matches resulting in dropped players last round, so thank you for completing them! It's also a very good idea to add me to communication at the first sign of trouble, which a couple of players have done in even completed matches, so it seems like after the mass genocide last round people have stepped up their game more. 5 matches is still a lot to not get done, with 4 in danger of being dropped, so please ensure you report something to me! :D

@antonjg has been given an activity win over @MrKSTER
@Upos has been given an activity win over @Team Z-man. This one was a close call, though.

@Empoleon_master vs @Raigetsu are dropped as they didn't report anything.
Round 5
MOq3sut.png

Back