Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What timezone do you live in?
GMT-3 (Brazil)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?
AndreBernacchi
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
No.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
Didn't participated.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No.

• What timezone do you live in? UTC+2
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? zestkid
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Not my first tournament, but yes always.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

What timezone do you live in? Central
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Chochiflex
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? no
    Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes this is my first tournament on pokebeach. Yes I promise to make two or more discussion posts.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No but I will sign up in May

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? benballad
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not particpate in last month's tourney.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did not particpate in last month's tournament
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? I participated in the January Tourney, I promise to make two discussion posts over the month.

• What timezone do you live in? Central
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? VariEdits
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?Yes Yes Of course!

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? ae2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, I started, but I was dropped after the first round. I played in January and February's tournaments until the end, but I was confused about a new rule, and was dropped from March before I realized what was going on. It's all clear now though.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? See above. No, I don't post.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? It is not my first tournament -- I played in January and February.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

We are up to 61 players. We have openings for at least three more players and remember, Premium Members get priority placement! - http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...onsored-by-tcgplayer-com.130095/#post-2788267

Any players who register after we reach 64 will be placed into the Waiting List. Those on the Waiting List that do not get moved into the tournament this month will be tagged for next month's tournament, giving them the ability to register sooner and increasing their chances of participating.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? UserName
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I TO'd, do I get bonus points?
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? ^
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? ^

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Mora
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I TO'd, do I get bonus points?
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? ^
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? ^

Well, since you were running this activity last month, it qualifies you just like those who played in that same activity last month.

We are up to 62 players!

• What timezone do you live in? EST-5
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Yakkov
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? . Nope, this would be my first one.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?. Nope.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes, this is my first tournament. I don't think it'll be a problem for me to make any discussion posts.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? pokesockaroo
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes.

grantm1999 wins via concession

my opponent was unfortunately not able to make the agreed time because life happens. Sorry @Brandonf6 good luck with April's tourney if you decide to enter

• What Timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? keldeo619
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not sadly
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No but I will this month!
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This is not my first tournament but it is my first Pokebeach one and of course I will been waiting for a reason to make an account on here!

• What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific time (UTC-8).” EST (East Coast USA)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? OxleyW
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes. I DID NOT drop from March
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I have, I made a few posts in deck garage
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Not the first tournament, but I will continue to post

Round 6 TheUltimateAbsol vs. SMP
TheUltimateAbsolWins 2-0
Games played from 7:37 PM EST to 7:47 EST

Well, at least it's over for now...

Round six

Omnipoke vs ironcladmerc

Omnipoke wins 2-0

Games played 00:40-01:05 GMT 5/4/16

Good games! :)

• What timezone do you live in? GMT-4:00
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? gracebond
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Did not participate.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Did not participate.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Participated in the January Tournament, but plan on making more posts on the discussion forum in the coming months.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yessir.

• What timezone do you live in? Central Standard Time
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Charranitar
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? I did, and was not dropped. Played all 6 rounds to completion.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I made an interview post on the front page of the Pokebeach website.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Not the first tournament.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes I am!

• What timezone do you live in? PST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Bogarn
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? yes and yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

Back