Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What timezone do you live in? PST (AZ time)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? mesaazteamzmannd
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no, sorry bout that
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? yes I will, sorry bout not posting last time.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes
[/QUOTE]

No contact from my opponent and he hasn't logged in at all this month :/ Added Mora to the conversation but I think we're both low enough that win lose or draw makes no odds :D

What timezone do you live in? Central
What is your PTCGO screen name? jdog4528
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? yes, and yes I was (forgot to turn in deck list)
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? yes, and no i did not because i was dropped
Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first tourney, and I will make at least two discussion posts
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What timezone do you live in? UTC-5
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? lavafisherman2
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, N/A
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No, N/A
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes, Yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

Last edited:
  • What timezone do you live in? MDT UTC-6
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Stunkm3
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No and no
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes and of course! I didn't pay for premium for nothin'
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes, paid for 3 months

Round 6 vs JungleBeatz

PMJ wins series 2-1, played from 2-2:40 CST

ggs again bud

Hey @Celever , the latest patch of the TCGO has made it unplayable on any Mac updated further than OS X. Which is ridiculous but that's a topic for another thread. And knowing full well how swiftly they fix issues like this [/sarc] I seriously doubt I'm going to be able to compete in the first few rounds here.

So unfortunately I'm going to have to sit this month out and pass my spot on to whoever the 65th entrant on the list is. Good luck you!

• What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? skullforlife86
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and never dropped.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? ...I did and I dont think so
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) This will be my 3rd tournament, and ill try to post on the forums.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES.

My opponent GABKING5458 unfortunately did not show up for our match. We had some issues with connection during our first scheduled match and rescheduled for tonight at 10:30EST.

Hey @Celever , the latest patch of the TCGO has made it unplayable on any Mac updated further than OS X. Which is ridiculous but that's a topic for another thread. And knowing full well how swiftly they fix issues like this [/sarc] I seriously doubt I'm going to be able to compete in the first few rounds here.

So unfortunately I'm going to have to sit this month out and pass my spot on to whoever the 65th entrant on the list is. Good luck you!

Ouch. Thanks for letting us know. I will remove you before I pair for the first round and have Celever take over.

The first round pairings are up!
PBAprilTCGCup-R1.jpg
http://pokebeach.challonge.com/4

Tournament Organizer: @Celever <- Issues
Head Judge: @Brave Vesperia <- Rulings

Remember, your deck list must be submitted to Celever by Sunday, April 10 at 11:59 PM ET, else receive a game loss. Celever will be unavailable between April 11 through 15, 2015. Thus, if the deck list is not submitted to Brave Vesperia by Friday, April 15 at 11:59 PM ET, you will be disqualified.

Remember to post your match results in a reply to this topic!
April TCG Cup Players:
  1. @Miraclepenguin* (Vorune) [GMT+13]
  2. @ironcladmerc* [GMT-5]
  3. @Pokedad TCG* (Submit2Darkseid) [GMT-5]
  4. @Frosstoise* [GMT+13]
  5. @Gengar master* (Gengar-101) [GMT-5]
  6. @APokemonTrader* [GMT+1]
  7. @bean1234875* [GMT-5]
  8. @saxmaster69* (MewPoots) [GMT-5]
  9. @jbcheshire* (MacBoy02) [GMT-6]
  10. @Wil Yates* (ItzyAtZee) [GMT-5]
  11. @ae2* [GMT-5]
  12. @gracebond* [GMT-4]
  13. @urwatueatandi8arceus* (Charranitar) [GMT-6]
  14. @Team Z-man* (MeSaazTeamZMannd) [GMT-8]
  15. @Jordan Peterson* (JDog4528) [GMT-6]
  16. @Natalie* (LavaFisher) [GMT-5]
  17. @Luis Sanchez* (StunkM3) [GMT-6]
  18. @Stefen Brink* (SkullForLife86) [GMT-5]
  19. @Serperior (EspeonROX) [GMT-5]
  20. @Elbow (Elliot4Me) [GMT-5]
  21. @Victor Freitas (VictorSandy) [GMT-3]
  22. @Gabking5458 [GMT-5]
  23. @antonjg (Dismqy) [GMT-8]
  24. @OnixScrusher302 [GMT-5]
  25. @TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee) [GTM-8]
  26. @Chi-Town Master (Machamp-101) [GMT-6]
  27. @SMP (SMP88) [GMT-6]
  28. @WastedSkyPirate [GMT+0]
  29. @Brandonf6 (Cash9413) [GMT-6]
  30. @BlaineistheBest [GMT-5]
  31. @Sabaku (LegendKiller13) [GMT-5]
  32. @Seth (Sean2001) [GMT-5]
  33. @CESit (Xabalanque) [GMT-5]
  34. @grantm1999 (GrantM2001) [GMT-5]
  35. @Serpens (Serpentifiic) [GMT-5]
  36. @Arneboy11 [GMT+1]
  37. @Latte1504 [GMT-5]
  38. @Mora [GMT-6]
  39. @Yakkov [GMT-5]
  40. @JungleBeatz (OxleyW) [GMT-5]
  41. @Athavan Balendran (HinduCow) [GMT-5]
  42. @Vanguardmetrics [GMT-8]
  43. @Master_Z [GMT-5]
  44. @saiyiuchan001 [GMT+8]
  45. @Schnellmusic [GMT-5]
  46. @Gible06 (Pokemon10580089) [GMT-8]
  47. @Royal (Yangi) [GMT+1]
  48. @Scourge188 [GMT-6]
  49. @VirusX14 (VRuiz22886) [GMT-5]
  50. @Empoleon_master (Emp649KMG) [GMT-5]
  51. @Upos (BenB) [GMT+1]
  52. @Fangng [GMT-12]
  53. @Raigetsu [GMT-5]
  54. @BJisaPokemon [GMT-6]
  55. @MrKSTER [GMT+2]
  56. @wojtek.b (Wojtekb86) [GMT-5]
  57. @dwii (DWIIShup) [GMT-6]
  58. @AquaDragon82 (KingPalkia82) [GMT-5]
  59. @SupremeLeaderQuagsire (KrattBoy8) [GMT-6]
  60. @MarkoPuntoP [GMT-6]
  61. @BladeFrenzy (JayEm130) [GMT-7]
  62. @(sgtfrog) (RyanStar) [GMT-7]
  63. @Pikajew1213 (PeepsMarsmallow) [GMT-5]
  64. @Moist Socks (ReallyWetWaffle) [GMT-5]
Complete List: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...onsored-by-tcgplayer-com.130095/#post-2788267

If you find yourself on the Waiting List and is not selected to fill an opening during Round One, you will be tagged during next month's TCG Cup registration period as a reminder to register. If you are not a Premium Member, the sooner that you register, the more likely that you will get to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew cashin out on these prizes (insert praise hands Emoji) and yeah, shouts out to the top 8

5th place. Not bad for a deck that was made last-minute for this event. Congrats to everyone else that competed.

Back