Why that username?

@tyrannitard: in crystal i named a tyranitar, tyrannitard, lol small world. my username is the name of my favorite pokerman, and my first starter

I liked jolteon first, but as I saw umbreon, it came to me that I liked it more than jolteon. So I used it alot more than jolteon and is totally a super wall. Then I went to my first nats,got the special eevee, then I evolved it to a umbreon, and fell in love with it! So thats how I got the user name.{D}

Uh, strange story behind mine. I used to play an MMO, and created an account for my cousin under Lordmuha. My account got hacked = sad me. He never used the account I made for him, so I gladly took it. And since then I've been LordMuha ;3

But uh, Lord as in Lord. And Muha as in MUHAHAHAHAHA!11oneone

My old forum names are vampwolfx which made people think i loved twilight (Though this is impossible i hate twilight and my name was around before then. Then i thought of something i like the aliens from alien quadrigy and AVP and the aliens are called Xenomorphs and i used that as my username.

Well, I have been called toille12345 for ever because that was my first ever username. Also, it is my name backwards. Furthermore, It involves a long hilarious backstory in which my friend fell into a pond. LOL!

my usename comes fom my love of elekid and electric types, and the fact that i am a kid.
@blindstien, blind doesn't really rhyme with stien, although thy sound like they do!

Back