Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

Here's how I found the 'Beach:

I was at league when I saw a guy looking up IFDS scans on his laptop (before the set was released in the U.S). The site he was on looked cool, so I decided to try it out at home. I loved it, and became a regular consumer for a about a year. Then I decided to poke around the forums. I liked it there too, and regularly visited. And finally, I asked my mom if I could join, and now here I am, in my room typing this reply.

Just kause. Only forums I get used to get on was the Midway Forums (kool place). So I decided to join one that had to do with Pokemon.

...I joined a long time ago. Never knew what my account was, though. But I wasn't active.

I need people to come to the league that started here, so I activated my account and... This is my second post. :/

pokebeachdarknite.png

lol

I joined because I like Pokemon< I was looking on Pokebeach, and it's awesome!!!

I Joined Because I was Using PokeBeach For An Awful Lot Of Pokemon TCG Card Pictures.
I Got Bored And Just Joined! Found It on Google

I joined because I liked getting examples of decklists when I started out. Then after states is when I actually became active.

I like the community better, people actually know where the shift or caps lock button is, and WPM has more reliable news. :)

Alright. I've went through and warned people for spam. Please explain why you joined. Don't be silly and post "because I wanted to" or "because I felt like it." Explain the exact reasons you joined/how you found the site.

Well, I found the site first on google, but then forgot about it. Then I saw it on a link on Serebii forums again and followed the site for 1 1/2 years on updates and stuff until I finally pulled through and joined 1 or 2 months ago. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

Nya. Why not...

Well...I was at league one day. I was starting to get into competitive play, so I tested a rouge deck against a Master. I lost to his Gardevoir ex d deck, so I asked if there was a place where he got TCG information. He told me PokeBeach and PokeGym were some good sites, so I checked them both out. PokeBeach looked more appealing to me, so I followed the website's updates. Later, I realized there was a forum for PokeBeach, so I joined it...and that's mah story.

~L_X_F

I joined because I needed help on my deck.
I'd already been looking at the main page for several months.

I joined for the Fakemon competitions.

scampy edit: :)

A friend told me about it and I thought it was a really nice place. :)

sceptileblade411 made me move here form pokegym because he was banned from there. (don't worry, I know him personally)

Mainly to start up my FanGame, Pokemon Azure Version, I was planing on posting the thread and leaving but I started to enjoy it here!

Back