What's this Mario Deck?

mario is machamp dp with lucario
ma= MAchamp
rio= lucaRIO
its a deck about speed you spread damage with lucario and when it gets knocked out you bring up machamp and use revenge for 70
it takes advantage of cessation crystal and plus powers too

What po-po-pochama said.

Tha stratagy is to abuse tools such as Cessation Crystal to stop powers, WHILE using Lucario's low hp to combo with Machamp's revenge. Mawile (CG) can be used as an effective starter to grab Cessation Crystal or whatever other tools/supporter's you use in the deck. You can also play 2-3 Rare Candy for a nice T1 (or T2 if you went first) Lucario/Machamp. Also, 1 Machamp (PK) and 1 Lucario lv.x (MT) are useful tech's.

mario is going to be HUGE this season :D it counters Darkrai, Blissey, and pretty much any deck that isn't set up T2 :p

Pokeric said:
mario is going to be HUGE this season :D it counters Darkrai, Blissey, and pretty much any deck that isn't set up T2 :p

I don't think mario will continue to be strong with mewtwo released in DP4. Oops.

totally right just me second turn and it is time to kill marios i my case im going to put them when it release in my deck

A deck that a lot of good players don't like...

I don't see what's so bad about it, too. I've won a tournament before with it undefeated.

Would you people please stop arguing that Mario is not a deck. A deck is any assortment of 60 cards falling within the game rules. Mario fits that criteria. It is ironic, how people on this forum claim that mario has no thought, when most of the decks posted on this forum look like they were spontaneously thrown together.

Mario isnt good...
Ramen TRUK, Lucario/Breeloom, or Lucario/Rampardos are vastly superior to mario in every way
Mario is a bad deck, I would strongly recomment something a little more... playable

Mario is a very reasonable deck ... that a lot of folks happen to hate.

To this point it is 2nd in total number of BR wins behind only Blissey. I suspect that it will continue to do well in Cities, but by the time States and Regionals roll around Psychic is going to get stronger and Mario is going to have some problems.

vanderbilt_grad said:
Mario is a very reasonable deck ... that a lot of folks happen to hate.

To this point it is 2nd in total number of BR wins behind only Blissey. I suspect that it will continue to do well in Cities, but by the time States and Regionals roll around Psychic is going to get stronger and Mario is going to have some problems.

I dont hate it, i dislike how inconsistant a deck it is
Lucario is awesome, he has been since the day he came out
Machamp, on the other hand, is utter garbage in this deck.

By adding in machamp, you give up a massive amount of room to accomidate your deck for a stage two, and for one who isnt even good.

Seriously, 70? Thats it? Thats all he does?
I would rather play Lucario with Meganium d or Rampardos...

I never said that *you* hate it Airman.

Rampardos is cool. I like Meganium d too, but not with Lucario.

Machamp isn't just about the 70, though that's a major play offensively. His durability, evolutions, and different stage 2 variants are also factors.

Back