BW/BW2 What's inside?

@Illusion - Maybe but I'm not so sure about that. Honestly I just thing Dento's gym is gonna introduce triple battles to us, but I'm not even sure about that one. I still believe Aloe we either be fire or steel since she appears to be a cook and cooks use knives, forks and spoons or the fact that they need fire or heat to cook things.

I hope it will be like that. Because if you think about it. They dont have trainers, maybe because they dont have one main type. But having the main type was nic because you had to overcome each challenge.

Problebly some more pokemon news of some sort. Or a new area is to be discoverd! OR maby a new pokeball (Hopes for third theory):)

I'm hoping to get to get sugimori art for all of the pokemon Nintendo has shown us but not spotlighted yet. Like Desukan, Denchura, etc. Possibly some new ones too, but I'm not going to expect a lot this issue (after what happened last time ~_~) maybe some more insight into the story as well. If it at least has that, I will be satisfied...until about 3 days later when we should have all the info XD

this issue will most likely/should tell us how many new pokemon are going to be in gen 5. Maybe the starters EVO and the legendery TRIO perhaps.

That's what i've been saying jacob the elf that they'll save all the other Pokemon and information for the games i think that corocoro might tell us(crazy idea coming) that all gyms in isshu will be multityped.

We might find out today! I'm so excited about it that I feel like making a guess as to when the leaks will first appear, and I'm going to say: 8 hours! :p (11am my time) That's when the scans normally leak! ^_^

Off topic: Its tomorrow for me but its still sad.
Hopefully we will get it Saturday (tomorrow for me). I want the final evos of the starters, the legend trio/the ice dragon, some info on the gym leaders, front of denchura and desukan

Back