BW/BW2 What's inside?

Playerking95

Corocoro will leak in a few days. What do you expect to be in the next corocoro? August "isshu" had a lot of of new information with the characters, features and Pokemon what exactly do you want to find out in the next "isshu"?

Hmm... Maybe more infos on the yanappu Trio, more infos for N and Team Plasma, The Cat-like pokemon, the shih tzu pokemon(if Melkor says the true...), Tabunne, basurao and Emonga.

I've been wanting this forever, but I want to see what Desukan really looks like from the front.

I'd also like to see sugi art for Tabunne, Darumakka and Basurao in particular. Also those three pokemon that were revealed in the pokemon musicals but weren't very clear.

Yep lets hope they're real, I like them, but that doesn't take away that I actually THINKS they're fake XD

I am hoping for some of the pokemon we know about who's sugimori art we have not seen yet like Denchura and Desukan.

I'm hoping Emonga, Basurao, Tabunne, Dencuhra, Desukan, Mole's evolution, Onokussu and maybe a couple of them are new. Better information on N, bel, cheren, the gyms and the story and features.

I think they will reveal new Pokemon and more things of what we could expect from the games and anime.

Just as everyone says, I think they will show info on the pokemon that we know are real but don't have info on. I also hope they at least show the 1st stage evos of the starters so we can see if pokuba's evo is real. The reason I want that is to see if those pics of the evos are real cause I still think they are FAKE! We also might get 2-4 new pokemon to look at, most likely that purple cat pokemon will be one.

I also want to see the rest of the gym leaders and more info on Team Plasma!

@pekinoua, that's barely possible. The current ones are terrible. :p

But yeah, I'm also hoping for something to discredit the starter evolutions. And Sugi art for the Pokemon that we have only seen as vague sprites and other unclear images. And maybe something completely new, if we're lucky. :)

I'm NOT going to try and get my hopes up too high anymore. CoroCoro has disappointed me and I had an "isshu" with the serious lack of new information last month. In fact, there didn't even need to be a CoroCoro last month as it revealed next-to-nothing anyway. However, if there is anything at all, I agree with rockinpikachu about them proving that the starters are real, but that their evos are fake (sorry just had to say that XD)! On that note, I am convinced and very hopeful that their evos don't look like that, so I am looking forward to seeing the official starter evos (only to be let down again in some way). They should reveal a LOT of new information in order to compensate for the appalling lack of news last time. >:[

I am realy hoping for something about the Storyline (which I think was confirmed that they would include something about it) and more about features in the game. I guess I would like to see all the pokemon that were shown some way or another on the internet but we dont know information about it, E.g Ononokusu, Denchura and Desukan. Also I am hoping that the new information will be completely different to what will be shown on that Special Preview, so we get 2 doses of new information instead of what we already know like last time ¬_¬
Oh and I hope a lot more people decide not to make fakes to fool us again XD

some more info on this monkey trio, that cat pokemon, and what denchura|desukan fronts look like.

Well technically, the August issue came out in July. We are now waiting for the October issue to leak. (Thought everyone knew that).

Anyways, I believe it was stated the October issue would reveal a large amount of new pokemon, so if true, that is what I am looking most forward too. I love seeing all the new designs. I would also expect to see the other gym leaders, along with clarification on Dento's gym in particular, and more info on Team Plasma.

I would also love to see a bulk of new pokemon, new info on some gyms, and clarification on the starters, dentos gym and the monkey trio. I'd like to have the storyline as more of a surprise.

i want clarification that those starter evos are fake, to know more about the darkat, to see the front of desertkahn, to see tabunne's ks art()right now it looks ugly and like a fakemon so im hoping its ks art makes it look less ugly), and to know once and for all who N really is, the box legends' abilities, and more about the gym leaders and the champion. and clarification(not like we really need it) that mamanbou is luvdisc's evo

All I know is we are most likely to be disappointed when Corocoro leaks because what Corocoro considered 'new' pokemon last month have already been shown through commercials, pokemon sunday, etc. There may be some brand new pokemon, but expect no more then 5 never-before-seen pokemon.

Back