BW/BW2 What new Gadget's would you like In Black&White?

.Maybe You have to use the plane to get to another part of the region that we dont know about

.I think it be fun if there was't a victory road but an airplane like when you bored it you have to battle loads of ppl,or something like that i want some change in the new games its been 12 years we need something new!!!

.And i also want to know someting why does't the game fallow the same path as Ash in the Pokémon league,Like Ash does't battle the Elite4 he battle's Pokémon Traniers i the think it be a lot more fun if we battled Pokémon Traniers.
And it be more of a challenge and it would't be repetitive!!

Level me up PLz ^^

RangerX said:
.And i also want to know someting why does't the game fallow the same path as Ash in the Pokémon league,Like Ash does't battle the Elite4 he battle's Pokémon Traniers i the think it be a lot more fun if we battled Pokémon Traniers.
And it be more of a challenge and it would't be repetitive!!

Um...Isn't that called the Battle Frontier?

I wonder if RNG will be avalable in this new game XD ... I want something like a hover shoe so that it does not take million years to walk around.

godzilla41 said:
I wonder if RNG will be avalable in this new game XD ... I want something like a hover shoe so that it does not take million years to walk around.

Yeah! But let's not get TOO technologically advanced. Maybe "Super Running Shoes" after beating the Pokemon League.

runeon12 said:
Um...Isn't that called the Battle Frontier?

Yea but i dont like it hmmm how 2 explain it.....i like the Anime way it seems more of a challenge the Elite4 is 2 easy and just meh ....we need a change!!

Battle Frontier is ok but it gets boring after awhile Lol any way i dont care what they do i just want 2 see more new Pokémon!!!!

Back