BW/BW2 What new Gadget's would you like In Black&White?

RangerX

Hands off my Pokémon!
So we had The Pokegear,Pokenav,Poketch What next ?
Any idea's? Plz Share
Also any idea's on Transport eg:Bikes,Cars,Boats,Sk8 bord,Airplane??[/b][/font]

It probably won't be much of a change from the Poketch. You can obviously see the characters having a sort of Poketch on their wrist. So it seems like that they are bringing Poketch back. Or it could be something completely different though it looks like a Poketch.

The transportation would most likely contain what you have listed at the top. Except I don't remember seeing a skateboard?

Ice Arceus said:
It probably won't be much of a change from the Poketch. You can obviously see the characters having a sort of Poketch on their wrist. So it seems like that they are bringing Poketch back. Or it could be something completely different though it looks like a Poketch.

The transportation would most likely contain what you have listed at the top. Except I don't remember seeing a skateboard?

LOL i just thought it be fun lol and yea your Probably right about the Poketch!
Aldo Change is nice

Pokedometer. A small, cell-phone shaped machine that attaches to your hip. You get calls, check e-mail, and it counts your steps, like the Pokewalker.

How about bringing back the VS. Seeker so it will be easier to EV Train again compared to how difficult it was in HeartGold and SoulSilver. It's nothing new, just something I'd love to see return.

Card Slinger J said:
How about bringing back the VS. Seeker so it will be easier to EV Train again compared to how difficult it was in HeartGold and SoulSilver. It's nothing new, just something I'd love to see return.

I loved the VS. seeker it was missed in HGSS

That's why I still keep Platinum with me so it's easier to EV Train my Pokemon then I can transfer them to HGSS If needed with two DS's.

How about a pda? There are pokenerd buisnessmen :p I think video chat would be cool as well.

I most certainly do NOT want a cell phone again. I hate getting the random calls from people, I'd much rather have the VS seeker.

I do hope that it's the PokeTech they bring back though, because I always found it useful in DP. Hopefully they'll cut out some of the useless apps though and make it easier to navigate.

cocowoushi said:
I most certainly do NOT want a cell phone again. I hate getting the random calls from people, I'd much rather have the VS seeker.

I do hope that it's the PokeTech they bring back though, because I always found it useful in DP. Hopefully they'll cut out some of the useless apps though and make it easier to navigate.

Yea im sick of Phone calls There were a pain >.<

RangerX said:
Yea im sick of Phone calls There were a pain >.<

"YO, DID YOU KNOW THAT DUDE IS REALLY FROM GOLDENROD!?
LOLOLOLOL! TTYL!!"

That did get REALLY annoying at times, but I have to admit, I laughed at most of the calls. xD

When it comes to transportation, I want either a plane or a train. And if we get one of those, I want to be able to battle others in it. And with every ride comes new trainers. >:3

we'd BETTER get the pokeradar back (or some other awesome shiny hunting method) or Pokémon games will be useless

LORDY JONES said:
we'd BETTER get the pokeradar back (or some other awesome shiny hunting method) or Pokémon games will be useless

Woah, woah, woah now Jack, let's not get hasty. :p

But yeah, I see he Poketch and its random apps coming back :p. I already noticed that the bottom screen ISN'T the HGSS menu anymore so that really sucks... oh well, hopefully the gameplay makes up for it.

SOmthing like the Pokegear but more updated like a IPhone, were you can play diffrent music, play mini games and stuff like that. And like in Diamond and Pearl, it will be on the touch screen. It will include the Menu and the new "C Gear" as in Coro Coro.

One thing from the Poketch that I found useless was the Counter application I mean what in Arceus' name was the point of that app? -.-
Also I believe they will probably bring back the Poketch with more useful apps along with some form of communication with the main NPC's. The transportation is obviously going to be the airplane so maybe they won't have the Fly HM but thats just my opinion!

DarkraiLord said:
One thing from the Poketch that I found useless was the Counter application I mean what in Arceus' name was the point of that app? -.-
Also I believe they will probably bring back the Poketch with more useful apps along with some form of communication with the main NPC's. The transportation is obviously going to be the airplane so maybe they won't have the Fly HM but thats just my opinion!

I highly suspected the new transport would be a plane but if it is surely it'll be transport to a previously inaccessible place and they will deffinatly keep fly I mean come on it's fly it's a staple HM.
Besides I can't see a somebody whipping a plane out of his/her bag.

iPoke - A pokemon music player!

Jhawley said:
I highly suspected the new transport would be a plane but if it is surely it'll be transport to a previously inaccessible place and they will deffinatly keep fly I mean come on it's fly it's a staple HM.

I can see a plane being whipped out, I mean, come on, it is so small it can fit in a bad...lol XDXD

runeon12 said:
iPoke - A pokemon music player!

Jhawley said:

I can see a plane being whipped out, I mean, come on, it is so small it can fit in a bad...lol XDXD

I've got a ruck sack myself and whilst I've found I can easily fit in a great many things. I just can't get a ready for flight one manned aircraft in there, unfortunatly.

Back