What instruments do you play?

Ludicolo909

Ludicolo Is Firin' His Lazer!
What instruments do you play?
I play the Piano, Flute, Acoustic Guitar and a bit of Bass guitar :)
You?

I'm mainly a piano/keyboard player (which helps a lot with digital music), but I also play the clarinet and a few types of saxophones, as well as most types of percussion that don't use sticks (auxiliary stuff like bongos mostly). I can play a tiny bit of acoustic guitar, I know which strings make what chords and stuff, I just haven't pursued it regularly enough to get completely comfortable with it yet. I'm guessing electric and bass are completely different animals though.

Lol, i just started acoustic about 2 weeks ago and im pretty good :) Also i passed my first grade. guess im born for acoustic? :S

I used to play the piano. Gave up since i never wanted to play, just my parents wanted me to.

I play the piano. I have played for a wedding and I will accompany a singer at a concert. I am getting a career, maybe....

I also play cello at school, and in all of the competitions, like last year at Hershey Park, my orchestra got first place!

I play the drums and the bass guitar.

I've played the drums for like 4 years - I mainly play rock drumming, occasionally jazz drumming, and I play percussion in a concert band.

I've played the bass since september 2010. I play it in both a concert band and a jazz band.

I've played guitar for around twelve years, base guitar for eight, and piano for five. I can play all of them pretty well.

Oh great, I was going to make a thread like this soon.

I only play one instrument, however it's very unique. (Well at least no at my school plays it, and no one posted it yet.) I play the hobo. You line a bunch of homeless bums up against a wall and smack their heads to make music. oboe. I've gone to District Band for two years in a row now, so I know think I'm pretty good.

Air guitar, Air Drums, the triangle, you name it!

Nah, but seriously, I started to learn the guitar about a year ago, but I gave up, I should probably start playing again soon, and I think i learned to Play the recorder in primary school.

Bass, Bass Guitar, Piano, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Drums, Violin, Viola, Cello, and a few others which I just play for fun.

To play an instrument is to get sound out of it. So i can play every single instrument out there. :p

Evolution said:
To play an instrument is to get sound out of it. So i can play every single instrument out there. :p
Wow, I think you might watch a bit too much TV. And I bet you five bucks you can't get a sound out of my oboe.

Violin, viola, and most anything electronic (drum machine, etc.) I could also probably play the electric bass, because everyone can play the bass. Everyone.

I can sing, too.

Back