Discussion What Deck Will Win Worlds 2017?

Gardevoir will win worlds for the same reason why Darkrai won worlds in 2013. It has good match-ups into everything, and the one bad match-up is winnable. You have to look at this from a numbers perspective.

Majority Decks:
Gardevoir
Garbodor
Ninetales (with/without Owl)
Metagross GX

Underdog Decks:
Fire
Darkrai
Golisopod
M-Ray
Zoroark BREAK
Greninja BREAK

Gardevoir has a winning match-up into every one of the decks listed save Metagross GX and maybe Greninja BREAK (not to familiar with that matchup).
Now you know a majority of people will play Garbodor after it won Internationals, and you know people are FOTM Ninietails becuase of its success at Internationals. Not to mention the Gardevoir Hype. So i'd say about 66% of the worlds decks are those three decks. Metagross GX, being the counter to the three, will be around 14% of the worlds decks. The last 20% being the underdog decks. (Mind you this is all speculation) So if Gardevoir wins the matchups against everything expect say 15.2% of the decks there, that means that 84.8% of the games Gardevoir plays, it should win. So unless the amount of Metagross players jumps up drastically, Gardevoir has the best chance of winning worlds.

In order of how the decks will place
Gardevoir GX
Garbodor
Metagross
Ninetails
Zoroark Break
Fire
Darkrai
Greninja BREAK
M-Ray
Golisopod.
(Maybe some changes below Ninetales, but the top four are locked)
Grade can beat Metagross. Also, I'd move Fire up to top 5 somewhere in there

Mega mewtwo. Why? Because...
Mew two loses to most of the top decks RN at least the top 2 Garb, and Garde, and probably Ninetales aswell

Grade can beat Metagross. Also, I'd move Fire up to top 5 somewhere in there
That's what i said lol, i said it can beat Metagross, it's just he worst match up for it. And like i also said, the rest after the top four are movable, but overall don't matter.

That's what i said lol, i said it can beat Metagross, it's just he worst match up for it. And like i also said, the rest after the top four are movable, but overall don't matter.
Yeah I would also move Garb down most decks can easily beat it (Gross, Garde, Volcanion, Ninetales, Golisopod, etc.)

Probly gardevoir or metagross tbh. They're both very powerful decks with few weaknesses that can hit a lot of other Pokémon very hard and very easily. However, Double Darkai, (that's what I'm gonna call it cuz I sounds cool) of they can find good means of discarding and getting skyfield, I think that might actually take worlds just because that would be so fast. Now also don't go dismissing Mega Ray yet again becuase of Darkrai-GX. Who needs dragonite when this guy just resurrects himself! It would make Mega Ray a much better deck to play.

Hey if megabaudino won worlds, then wishiwashi could!!!

Nope just playin, but seriously, Gardy and Metagross will be a vey tight match, and it could be on the top tables throughout worlds.

Get ready for M Audino EX to win again!

Seriously though, I think it's going to be either Volcanion EX/Turtonator GX or Gardevoir GX.

Get ready for M Audino EX to win again!

Seriously though, I think it's going to be either Volcanion EX/Turtonator GX or Gardevoir GX.
I doubt Fire will win. It's good, and will probably make it to at least quarters, but it won't win.

Back