XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

.Towelette said:
@Everyone Who Wants Another Arachnid: I think Clauncher is the only one we're going to get this generation.. But everyone cross your fingers for another spider just in case!

I would also love a Basilisk-like Pokemon. (Not the lizard) Y'know like the old tale, when you look one in the eye, you'd turn to stoner. Like Medusa. A giant floating eyeball that has a play on Medusa would be a dream come true for me.
Clauncher is based on a pistol shrimp, which, to my knowledge does not inhabit the arachnid family.

And we already sort of have a Basilisk Pokemon in the forme of Giratina. Tho an actual snake version of the creature would be an interesting sight to see. Possibly a legendary?

.Towelette said:
FloodBadge said:
speaking of fish pokemon, why is there no clown fish pokemon?
I would also love a Basilisk-like Pokemon. (Not the lizard) Y'know like the old tale, when you look one in the eye, you'd turn to stoner. Like Medusa. A giant floating eyeball that has a play on Medusa would be a dream come true for me.

i hope you mean turn to stone lol

Alix Rooker said:
.Towelette said:
@Everyone Who Wants Another Arachnid: I think Clauncher is the only one we're going to get this generation.. But everyone cross your fingers for another spider just in case!

Clauncher is based on a pistol shrimp, which, to my knowledge does not inhabit the arachnid family.

And we already sort of have a Basilisk Pokemon in the forme of Giratina. Tho an actual snake version of the creature would be an interesting sight to see. Possibly a legendary?

technically, they're both arthropods
and i don't think he means Harry Potter basilisk. Giratina is the 6 legged serpent who lost it's legs, remember? I think he means this
ernst2.jpg

FloodBadge said:
.Towelette said:

i hope you mean turn to stone lol

Alix Rooker said:

technically, they're both arthropods
and i don't think he means Harry Potter basilisk. Giratina is the 6 legged serpent who lost it's legs, remember? I think he means this
ernst2.jpg

Interesting concept. That would be interesting to see, indeed.
Sort of reminds me of the Quetzalcoatlus. Nao that would be an interesting sight to behold in the Pokemon realm.

Dragonite666 said:
I'd like to see a kind of feathered serpent based on "Quetzalcoatl", but not like a legendary pokemon, like a semi-legend instead of.
Would be dragon/flying
The basic would be a little snake with a razor in its tail
The stage 1 a snake with 3 feathers in its head, with hands and with a obsidian razor
The stage 2 a snake with a lot of feathers in its neck, they would open when the pokemon gets upset, like a dilophosaurus, and with a great obsidian sword...

Something like these:

850086720130620-08.jpg
Holy hell yes. A Quetzalcoatl.
Quetzalcoatl_2_0_by_el_grimlock.jpg
quetzalcoatl__teotihuacan_by_genzoman-d31393q.jpg

I can picture them making it an evo of a certain Ground Snake Pokemon with itty bitty wings (aka Dunsparce).
200px-Bucky_Dunsparce.png

If they do I hope they make some drastic changes. Like Magikarp to Gyarados/Feebas to Milotic changes.

Anyway I like your final evo, especially with those crest feathers. :3

Lex said:
Dragonite666 said:
I'd like to see a kind of feathered serpent based on "Quetzalcoatl", but not like a legendary pokemon, like a semi-legend instead of.
Would be dragon/flying
The stage 1 a snake with 3 feathers in its head, with hands and with a obsidian razor
The stage 2 a snake with a lot of feathers in its neck, they would open when the pokemon gets upset, like a dilophosaurus, and with a great obsidian sword...

Something like these:

850086720130620-08.jpg

I can picture them making it an evo of a certain Ground Snake Pokemon with itty bitty wings (aka Dunsparce).
200px-Bucky_Dunsparce.png

If they do I hope they make some drastic changes. Like Magikarp to Gyarados/Feebas to Milotic changes.

Anyway I like your final evo, especially with those crest feathers. :3
I forgot about Dunsparace, and how it was basically a baby Quetzalcoatl.

Lex said:
Dragonite666 said:
Would be dragon/flying

Something like these:

850086720130620-08.jpg

Pokémon Z

Lex said:
Thief said:
Pokémon Z

What makes you say that?

I think Thief meant that it looked like it was in a shape of a "Z".

[private]I don't mean to offend anyone from England, but if there was a Pokemon Z would they call it Pokemon Zed? Do they spell America's "Z" like "Zed"

Hid this as it's just unnecessary, but left it up because it's so funny to me.

~AL[/private]

I want a sailfish. This thing has all the elements to become a fast water physical sweeper

sailfish-mexico.jpg

badass sword? check.
badass giant sail? check.
Sleek, thin body? check.
More pointy bits than a knife factory? check.

professorlight said:
I want a sailfish. This thing has all the elements to become a fast water physical sweeper

sailfish-mexico.jpg

badass sword? check.
Sleek, thin body? check.

Water/Steel? Given it's appearance Water/Steel would be one of, if not, the most fitting types for it.
I can see them pulling a speed-based design here....
It would most likely get Aqua Jet, if it's really speedy it could get Extremespeed
Give it a new physical Steel move with 60bp and Technician, it could be really useful.

I've even thought of a stat spread
HP-90
Atk-100
Def-90
Sp.A-40
Sp.D-80
Speed-100
BST: 500
Abilities: Technician/Speed Boost/Skill Link
Notable moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Extremespeed, Earthquake
Maybe that's too good...
-A Grass/Dragon
-A Bug/Dragon
-A Fairy/Ghost

A list of what I would like to see in X and Y. Mostly evolution wishes. :D

-definetely the Quetzalqoatl as an evolution for Dunsparce
-Kangaskhan baby :3 with the possibility of evolving into a Cubone with an item like Marowak's Skull
-Maractus evolution?
-Ice-fire type evolution chain

A pretty short list, but I'll let GF decide. :D

P.DelSlayer said:
professorlight said:

sailfish-mexico.jpg

badass sword? check.
Sleek, thin body? check.

Water/Steel? Given it's appearance Water/Steel would be one of, if not, the most fitting types for it.
It would most likely get Aqua Jet, if it's really speedy it could get Extremespeed
Give it a new physical Steel move with 60bp and Technician, it could be really useful.

HP-90
Atk-100
Def-90
Sp.A-40
Sp.D-80
Speed-100
Notable moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Extremespeed, Earthquake
Maybe that's too good...
-A Grass/Dragon
-A Bug/Dragon
-A Fairy/Ghost

I'm thinking it should be more like:

Hp: 75
Atk: 105
Def: 80
Sp. Atk: 40
Sp. Def: 80
Spd: 120

Ysmir said:
P.DelSlayer said:

HP-90
Atk-100
Def-90
Sp.A-40
Sp.D-80
Speed-100
Maybe that's too good...
-A Grass/Dragon
-A Bug/Dragon
-A Fairy/Ghost

I like that one, it seems less overpowered whilst keeping the same idea I had.

Somebody said something about dragon/bug, I've always said that flygon must be that types, but... well, anyway, I'm from Mexico and another kind of pokemon that I would like to see is a dragon/bug but, based on an "alebrije"
They are this kind of monsters:
AlebrijeTesisC4Des2.jpg

alebrijes-de-papel-mache-mdn_MLM-O-3419460223_112012.jpg

alebrijes-dragon.jpg

alebrije-de-mantis-ojona-mediana_MLM-F-2940708930_072012.jpg

:p

Wow that looks really weird.

.Towelette said:
Lex said:
What makes you say that?

I think Thief meant that it looked like it was in a shape of a "Z".

Ah, I thought maybe it was linked with a theory. :]

a poison/dragon komodo dragon or monitor lizard based pokemon would be magical for me

especially now that fairy is out

xayshade said:
a poison/dragon komodo dragon or monitor lizard based pokemon would be magical for me

especially now that fairy is out

That would be funny, each type kind of has a pokemon that can murder at least one of its weaknesses anyway (Fire/Flying types can kill ice types) except for grass I think. Actually the Lileep line (lileep and Craydily) are rock types so yeah, ice types are weak to rock types and Celebi can kill poison types. Lotad, Lombre, and Ludicolo are middle fingers to fire types.

But I still want the water/steel swordfish to come to reality, we have not had a swordfish and we need one.

Ysmir said:
P.DelSlayer said:

HP-90
Atk-100
Def-90
Sp.A-40
Sp.D-80
Speed-100
Maybe that's too good...
-A Grass/Dragon
-A Bug/Dragon
-A Fairy/Ghost

I like the water/steel idea; honestly didin't even think of that, just water. Ysmir's stats are great, too, blinding fast and high offenses, but really squishy, just my type of pokemon.
This is what I thought:

velish (the one in the photo was from mexico, so: from the spanish vela=sail + velocity + fish. don't look at me like that, just took me two seconds)
water/steel

swift swim - lightweight - speed boost (DW)

scratch
sharpen
water gun
metal claw
aqua jet
tailwind
slash
brine
rain dance
swords dance
iron head
aqua tail - iron tail
double edge / horn drill

It doesn't even exist and I quite like the little chap.

professorlight said:
Ysmir said:

I like the water/steel idea; honestly didin't even think of that, just water. Ysmir's stats are great, too, blinding fast and high offenses, but really squishy, just my type of pokemon.
This is what I thought:

velish (the one in the photo was from mexico, so: from the spanish vela=sail + velocity + fish. don't look at me like that, just took me two seconds)
water/steel

swift swim - lightweight - speed boost (DW)

scratch
sharpen
water gun
metal claw
aqua jet
tailwind
slash
brine
rain dance
swords dance
iron head
aqua tail - iron tail
double edge / horn drill

It doesn't even exist and I quite like the little chap.

Lol thanks alot. Now I want this in my fakemon game.

But, seriously GF and Pokemon, WHY WON'T YOU GIVE US COOL FISH!?

Back