XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

I'd like to see a split evolution for Trapinch, one that keeps him on the ground and gives him a dark type. He could also keep Arena Trap which would be pretty awesome.

If not a split Trapinch, then at least a new bug type pokemon based on an Antlion larva. I appreciate that the Trapinch line represents the complete antlion life cycle, but their larvae are just too famous and too interesting to only get one first-stage pokemon.

FloodBadge said:
We have about 1 for each generation.
Electabuzz (Ultraman monsters Eleking and Kanegon, as it's been stated it was originally called Eleking), Feraligatr (like Godzilla 2K, but likely an older Godzilla), Tyranitar (Named Bangiras, like the Godzilal monster Anguirus, and resembles Godzilla), Nidoking/queen (the Godzilla monster, Baragon), Hydreigon (JP name Sazandorah, like the godzilla monster King Ghidorah), and Volcarona (resembles Mothra, the adopted godzilla monster commonly seen set on fire)

Muk and Weezing could arguably be inspired by aspects of Hedorah, while Garbodor looks a whole lot more like it in stance.

I'd really like to see a pokemon reference to Baltan, Ultraman's most famous foe:

DarkBaltan.jpg

I'm surprised there hasn't been one already, nor a distinctly Ultraman-like pokemon, though a few pokemon have resembled other Sentai superheroes.

jjg35 said:
I'd like to see a split evolution for Trapinch, one that keeps him on the ground and gives him a dark type. He could also keep Arena Trap which would be pretty awesome.
Someone once said to me that they wanted to see an alternate evolution for Bagon. One that evolves from Shelgon, but does not get wings.
I figured this didn't make sense, because all Bagon have the dream of one day flying, hence why they leap off of cliffs. But I colored one in anyways, when I was still doing sugi-style.
Here is the final product: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Shelamence-Work-208141803

Bogleech said:
If not a split Trapinch, then at least a new bug type pokemon based on an Antlion larva. I appreciate that the Trapinch line represents the complete antlion life cycle, but their larvae are just too famous and too interesting to only get one first-stage pokemon.

FloodBadge said:
We have about 1 for each generation.
Electabuzz (Ultraman monsters Eleking and Kanegon, as it's been stated it was originally called Eleking), Feraligatr (like Godzilla 2K, but likely an older Godzilla), Tyranitar (Named Bangiras, like the Godzilal monster Anguirus, and resembles Godzilla), Nidoking/queen (the Godzilla monster, Baragon), Hydreigon (JP name Sazandorah, like the godzilla monster King Ghidorah), and Volcarona (resembles Mothra, the adopted godzilla monster commonly seen set on fire)

Muk and Weezing could arguably be inspired by aspects of Hedorah, while Garbodor looks a whole lot more like it in stance.

I'd really like to see a pokemon reference to Baltan, Ultraman's most famous foe:

DarkBaltan.jpg

I'm surprised there hasn't been one already, nor a distinctly Ultraman-like pokemon, though a few pokemon have resembled other Sentai superheroes.

Almost looks like Megalon, actually I would love to see a pokemon based On Jirass:

Jirassd.png

Actually that one is a bit of a joke since all you have to do is take away the frill and you get an iconic monster Also do not suggest Gomess because that is still Godzilla. On a serious note WHY DOES THIS GUY NOT HAVE A POKEMON BASED ON HIM YET?:

Govsd_stl_4_h.jpg

Raptor9229 said:
On a serious note WHY DOES THIS GUY NOT HAVE A POKEMON BASED ON HIM YET?:

Govsd_stl_4_h.jpg
um, look at it's neck. that's haxorus right there, but with wings and bony spikes.

iSharingan said:
Raptor9229 said:
On a serious note WHY DOES THIS GUY NOT HAVE A POKEMON BASED ON HIM YET?:

Govsd_stl_4_h.jpg
um, look at it's neck. that's haxorus right there, but with wings and bony spikes.

Haxorus evolves from a spider lizard monster and a flying crab and removes oxygen from the air and has a lightsaber horn? I think not.

Raptor9229 said:
Govsd_stl_4_h.jpg

Yes, yes, we all like Destoroyah, but SWEET JIMMINEY JESUS CHRISTMAS APPLE PIE CAKE! There's a thing called
you know!

FloodBadge said:
iSharingan said:

Haxorus evolves from a spider lizard monster and a flying crab and removes oxygen from the air and has a lightsaber horn? I think not.

Raptor9229 said:
Govsd_stl_4_h.jpg

Yes, yes, we all like Destoroyah, but SWEET JIMMINEY JESUS CHRISTMAS APPLE PIE CAKE! There's a thing called
you know!

Love how you called it a flying crab, sorry about not doing the spoilers.

Raptor9229 said:
FloodBadge said:

you know!

Love how you called it a flying crab, sorry about not doing the spoilers.

It's fine. Just try not to forget them with huge images is all.

Lets get back on topic, shall we? :p

I'd like something like the cave worm boss from crystal chronicles
http://youtu.be/8BKpEQSHsyI?t=22s

giant freaky monster with a big wind-blasting/sucking mouth instead of face xD

Does anyone want to see an evolution for Marowak? I feel it's underpowered stats-wise. They could maybe make it a ground/ghost type; the concept would be the spirit of the dead Marowak mother.

FT10 said:
Does anyone want to see an evolution for Marowak? I feel it's underpowered stats-wise. They could maybe make it a ground/ghost type; the concept would be the spirit of the dead Marowak mother.

Has it even been confirmed that Marowak die upon giving birth? I think not, also remember that a Cubone's mother was killed by Team Rocket (they still say that in the remakes I believe).

You concept for ground/ghost is good but it just does not feel right for me.

FT10 said:

If there was a new evolution for Marowak I'd personally love to see it becoming Ground/Fighting.
I think in terms of design, Ground/Fighting or Ground/Ghost make the most sense.

P.DelSlayer said:
FT10 said:

If there was a new evolution for Marowak I'd personally love to see it becoming Ground/Fighting.
I think in terms of design, Ground/Fighting or Ground/Ghost make the most sense.

How about a branching evolution or two forms?
Redemption form (Fighting) certain natures (like serious, modest, etc.)
Requiem Form (ghost) certain natures (like impish, naughty, etc.)

FloodBadge said:
P.DelSlayer said:

How about a branching evolution or two forms?
Redemption form (Fighting) certain natures (like serious, modest, etc.)
Requiem Form (ghost) certain natures (like impish, naughty, etc.)

Nice idea, but that would mean that each evo wouldn't be able to have certain natures.
(plus it's unlikely, considering the method is already possible)

The most likely thing imo would be for either: Marowak gets new Ghost and Fighting moves and evolves into its respective evolution with it having one of the moves in its moveset, or just for there to be 2 new items.

I think a great idea for the Marowak evolution would be something like this.

Ground/Ghost

Can only be female, makes sense with all the speculation about how Marowak dies giving birth. And the description could be something about how her soul has become restless wanting to see its child grow, so it stayed on this plane.

Ground/Fighting

Can only be male, after all, they don't give birth... And it could go along the lines of how when it sees its mate's soul isn't peaceful it fights for it to move on.

Obviously these are crappy things that I came up with, but hey, these are things I would like.

I have to say there needs to make evolution for jynx especially and some gender difference Pokemon such as lopunny needs a male exclusive form. I dunno really except the fact that I hope you can get a fairy\ice type and Banettea evolution:

Banette evolution pic: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/127/6/5/Nameless_Banette_evolution__by_teckworks.jpg

benehime said:
I have to say there needs to make evolution for jynx especially and some gender difference Pokemon such as lopunny needs a male exclusive form. I dunno really except the fact that I hope you can get a fairy\ice type and Banettea evolution:

Banette evolution pic: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/127/6/5/Nameless_Banette_evolution__by_teckworks.jpg

Lopunny isn't gender fixed.

Why would a Ghost Pokémon end up Fairy/Ice? Despite looking not look either of them, and still resembling a Ghost.

Pokequaza said:
benehime said:

Lopunny isn't gender fixed.

Why would a Ghost Pokémon end up Fairy/Ice? Despite looking not look either of them, and still resembling a Ghost.

sorry that wasn't clear I meant:
1.Their needs to be a fairy\ice
2. Jynx needs evolution
3.Like 100% gender Pokemon needs a male exclusive form, such as milktank is like the female form of tauros
4. Banette needs to evolve because it just sucks how it is. Attack is good, but nothing else is and their not that many physical ghost moves.

Sorry for the confusion

I agree with the Jynx, it seems it has been left out on evolutions.

Back