XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

jdivinity said:
Since Tierno is much interested in dancing Pokemon, and Maractus would be a suitable Pokemon for him, I'm hoping it gets an evolution.

i loveee maractus! water absorb was KEY! i would loovee an evolution for it!

All I want is a bulky Steel/Ghost with Levitate and a Ghost/Normal.

As far as Pokemon concept goes, perhaps three Pokemon based off of the ghosts of Christmas Past/Present/Future

Lex said:
- More hybrids. Like a wolf with a sheep.

A wolf in sheep's clothing mon would be glorious.

A larvae Pokemon that involves into Pinsir or Heracross, depending on the situation.

Female counterparts to male only Pokémon, it doesn't make sense that a Pokémon species can be male only... how do they even come into existence?

Sky Pillar said:
Female counterparts to male only pokemon, it doesn't make sense that a pokemon species can be male only... how do they even come into existence?

Asexual reproduction, a symbiotic reproduction, genetic parasitic reproduction. You can literally make up whatever you want to explain it.

Theviking06 said:
Sky Pillar said:
Female counterparts to male only Pokémon, it doesn't make sense that a Pokémon species can be male only... how do they even come into existence?

Asexual reproduction, a symbiotic reproduction, genetic parasitic reproduction. You can literally make up whatever you want to explain it.

I guess the Hitmons are like namekians then. I still want female counterparts for them though, mainly because I want a feminine fighting-type

Sky Pillar said:

I guess the Hitmons are like namekians then. I still want female counterparts for them though, mainly because I want a feminine fighting-type

Or just that a female-only species (Nidoqueen, Miltank, Jynx, for example) is a subspecies just as it's male-only counterpart and can give birth to either it's own species or the progenitor's (Nidoking, Tauros, whatever mates with Jynx, etc).
In the case of Vespiquen and chansey, I'd say partenogenesis is very appropiate.
But maybe it's not fair to compare pokemon biology to the biology in the real world, they may overlap in some things, but pokemon are neither animals nor humans.

And there already is a feminine looking fighting Pokémon, its name is Medicham.

I want something that's totally out of left field. Like a Dunsparce evolution that's not a snake or something, but maybe a biped. Or a dark-type Audino evolution. Variety is the spice of life.

professorlight said:
Sky Pillar said:

Or just that a female-only species (Nidoqueen, Miltank, Jynx, for example) is a subspecies just as it's male-only counterpart and can give birth to either it's own species or the progenitor's (Nidoking, Tauros, whatever mates with Jynx, etc).
In the case of Vespiquen and chansey, I'd say partenogenesis is very appropiate.
But maybe it's not fair to compare pokemon biology to the biology in the real world, they may overlap in some things, but Pokémon are neither animals nor humans.

And there already is a feminine looking fighting Pokémon, its name is Medicham.

That's what I meant by female counterpart and when I say I want a feminine fighting-type I mean something exclusively female with no masculinity whatsoever, like a Gardevoir build or Lopunny if it had an animal base.

I thought Mienshao was pretty feminine as well. So you can count it as a feminine fighting-type.

jdivinity said:
I thought Mienshao was pretty feminine as well. So you can count it as a feminine fighting-type.

I do too, but again I'd like one that's purely female like Blissey and Kangaskhan.

Sky Pillar said:
jdivinity said:

I do too, but again I'd like one that's purely female, like Blissey and Kangaskhan.

How about Meloetta Step Forme? It's only genderless for breeding purposes; at least that's how I consider her.
I never saw Mienshao as feminine per se, rather like less macho than the common fighting types, sharing that spot with Lucario and Gallade.
Do you have any ideas? maybe that would give us a feel of how the concept of a feminine fighting Pokémon could be implemented.

professorlight said:
Sky Pillar said:
I do too, but again I'd like one that's purely female, like Blissey and Kangaskhan.

How about Meloetta Step Forme? It's only genderless for breeding purposes; at least that's how I consider her.
I never saw Mienshao as feminine per se, rather like less macho than the common fighting types, sharing that spot with Lucario and Gallade.
Do you have any ideas? maybe that would give us a feel of how the concept of a feminine fighting Pokémon could be implemented.

Here's what I had in mind:

Hitmonshi (Hitmon + Jiangshi+ she)
Female 100%/ Fighting/ Ghost
HP 53
ATK 110
DEF 50
SPA 35
SPD 87
SPE 120

Design wise she'd look like a jiangshi with a liligant or Medicham-esque body style. I know jiangshi's aren't exclusively female but I really like the double pun and Fighting/ ghost is a type combo I really want to see.

This. This. This.

Fairy type this now.

Thief said:
This. This. This.

Fairy type this now.

That actually looks like a really cool idea for a Pokemon.
Me likes. :3

Personally I'd hope for a Dolphin
Maybe a Lapras Evolution
Mawile evolution for sure

Since the theme seems to be mythology (mostly nordic )

- Cerberus Evolution for Houndoom
- A Cu Sith Pokemon (PRETTY PLEASE? )
- Griffin Pokemon
- Harpie Pokemon (Though it could be mixed with one of the things down below)
- Cockatrice Pokemon.

What is Probably going to happen/has a high chance of happening:
- Mermaid/Siren Pokemon (( In the early japanese novelization, it was stated there was a mermaid-like Pokemon located in France, so like Munna, a Mermaid Pokemon could have been planned but held back because it didn't fit. Now it does. ))
- Succubus Pokemon to contrast Flabebe. In sort of a Zangoose/Seviper kind of role.
(( Please note that the above two would also fit well with the rumored fairy-type move Draining Kiss. ))
(( Edit: As these are opinions, please do not thrash the above to as "Something Pokemon wouldn't do" because we have Froslass ))
- Litleo will be Poison/Fire due to seemingly being a Manticore.
- Clauncher will evolve into an Electric/Water type or have some ability revolving around paralysis due to being a Pistol Shrimp.

Thief said:
This. This. This.

Fairy type this now.

Could be based on the hitotsu-me yokai, I could see Fairy/ rock as a type combo for it.

Dragon Master Ryuuji said:
What is Probably going to happen/has a high chance of happening:
- Mermaid/Siren Pokemon (( In the early japanese novelization, it was stated there was a mermaid-like Pokemon located in France, so like Munna, a Mermaid Pokemon could have been planned but held back because it didn't fit. Now it does. ))

Could you give me a link where I can look at that? Not doubting you, just completely interested! I would LOVE a mermaid Pokémon. It could be Fairy/Water.

Sky Pillar said:
Thief said:
This. This. This.

Fairy type this now.

Could be based on the hitotsu-me yokai, I could see Fairy/ rock as a type combo for it.

That would be interesting and I wouldn't mind it at all. I was also thinking a Fairy/ghost though maybe. The objects protruding out from it's body could be rock-like, but almost seem like a mist/aura.

Back