XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

I realy want to see an Ice-Type Wolf, Grass-Type Koala, Grass-Type Tanooki and Fighting-Type Kangaroo

professorlight said:
okay, take mareep/ampharos off the list; but that makes my case stronger: even when ampharos maintains the sheep inspiration, it's too modified to be easily recognized as such, and my point stands: some evolution lines undergo radical physical changes, maintaining certain key features constant.

And no more spiders, please, I love ariados (who doesn't actually look that much as a spider), but galvantula is freaking terrifying.

People seem to forget this A LOT, but Pokemon is for kids, too. Not everything has to make sense. I'm excited to see the evolutions for the new Pokemon, and to see what fun and creative ideas GF has whipped up the generation!

Do you have arachnophobia or something? All animals are beautiful! Even if it is just a made-up electric tarantula.

This image is huge, but if you look at it the right way, it's almost cute.
3443206523_3cb4fa0ae5_o.jpg

This image is also very large, but it's of a very beautiful spider. The colors are great.
spider-two.jpg

You see? Arachnids aren't so bad.

Mindfang said:
I realy want to see a Fighting-Type Kangaroo

We have Kangaskhan, which is a Kangaroo, but it's not a fighting type. I think it learns Mega Punch and Mega Kick, though. Even though they're normal type moves... I'm in shock that Kangaskhan isn't a fighting type. Maybe GF could add a baby Kangaskhan, as it's pre-evolution and maybe have a branch evolution into a full-fledged, pissed off, karate, male kangaroo we've all been hoping for.

Awesome5872 said:
go to pokemon X and Y.com because it turns out there are 4 new pokemon! u can ride a gogoat, so now u can ride on pokemon! maybe u can ride on rhydon?

Um, those Pokemon were released 10 days ago, I think. The majority of the fanbase already knows they exist. You're a little late on the news, bud.

.Towelette said:
Mindfang said:
I realy want to see a Fighting-Type Kangaroo

We have Kangaskhan, which is a Kangaroo, but it's not a fighting type. I think it learns Mega Punch and Mega Kick, though. Even though they're normal type moves... I'm in shock that Kangaskhan isn't a fighting type. Maybe GF could add a baby Kangaskhan, as it's pre-evolution and maybe have a branch evolution into a full-fledged, pissed off, karate, male kangaroo we've all been hoping for.

Awesome5872 said:
go to pokemon X and Y.com because it turns out there are 4 new pokemon! u can ride a gogoat, so now u can ride on pokemon! maybe u can ride on rhydon?

Um, those Pokemon were released 10 days ago, I think. The majority of the fanbase already knows they exist. You're a little late on the news, bud.

Yeah, but for some reason, i kind of want something more like this:
fakemon__boxing_kangaroos_by_brian12-d5tf94j.png
fakemon__kangaroo_kickboxers_by_blue_hearts-d53xao8.png
fakemon__marsupants_by_axelpows-d36s94s.png

Mindfang said:
.Towelette said:

Yeah, but for some reason, i kind of want something more like this:
fakemon__boxing_kangaroos_by_brian12-d5tf94j.png
fakemon__kangaroo_kickboxers_by_blue_hearts-d53xao8.png
fakemon__marsupants_by_axelpows-d36s94s.png

I love that name. "Marsupants" If that 'mon were real I would use it, definitely. It was just a suggestion, but I doubt they'll make a new evo line of Kangaroo, at least this Gen. Let us pray that Fenniken doesn't end up looking like that.

.Towelette said:
I love that name. "Marsupants" If that 'mon were real I would use it, definitely. It was just a suggestion, but I doubt they'll make a new evo line of Kangaroo, at least this Gen. Let us pray that Fenniken doesn't end up looking like that.

I doubt they're making the Koala or the Tanuki because of Pancham... I realy liked that Tanuki fake scan from the last gen...

.Towelette said:
Do you have arachnophobia or something? All animals are beautiful! Even if it is just a made-up electric tarantula.

You are right, not everything in pokemon makes perfect sense, but they do have some general guidelines and logical links between evolutions and such.
I don't have arachnophobia exactly, just a healthy respect for terrifying multi-eyed, multi-legged creatures that feast on the fear of the innocent.

Hyperbole aside, I get your point of the beauty of all creatures, and although I still think spiders are terrifying, as long as they stay away from me, I don't really have a problem. As I said, ariados is one of my favourite pokemon (and spinarak by proxy), so, take that as you will.

i can see them doing a disney-ish pokemon
like, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit evolving into Mickey Mouse or something via trade (reference to the whole Oswald predicament)

Awesome5872 said:

I don't think this belongs in this thread but If you look closely at the gogoat the player character is riding on there is a saddle-blanket like item that is only seen on this Gogoat. On the item there is a logo that looks like a sign seen in the picture that has the marril in it. this leads me to believe that this is a service that is provided by the city on city owned gogoat almost like a pokemon taxi service.

On topic I would love to see a pokemon based off of an aye-aye perhaps dark type.

I think since Paris is in this region, we should get a new snail-esque Pokemon, since one of France's delicacies is "escargo".

I'd definitely love to see Koala, Dingo, and Kangaroo Pokemon!
Kinda like my starters, Vineroo, Dingaze, and Koalave. :3

what_do_you_think__by_icaro382-d5z1d07.png

valid argument, but a few months old

NoDice said:
I think since Paris is in this region, we should get a new snail-esque Pokemon, since one of France's delicacies is "escargo".

I always thought that Magcargo [sprite]219[/sprite] was that pokemon. Perhaps that line will be coming back in this regions dex.

EDIT- reading your post again i do agree that there could be more based off of snails perhaps a ground type one

a ground type snail. eh?

it's been done [animate]gastrodon[/animate]

FloodBadge said:

No it isn't, because 秋山 (Akiyama) is just is the name of the guy that dresses up like the Eeveelutions.

iSharingan said:
a ground type snail. eh?

true I thought of that but it is more like a slug

DorianBlack said:
FloodBadge said:

No it isn't, because 秋山 (Akiyama) is just is the name of the guy that dresses up like the Eeveelutions.

not my pic. i just found it is all. also, thank you for shedding some light on this.

Kyogreman said:
iSharingan said:
a ground type snail. eh?

true I thought of that but it is more like a slug

it's a nudibranch, a poisonous and very colorful sea slug that varies in appearance from location to location. there could be black ones with white and green stripes and a bunch of leaf-shaped things on it, and a mile away there could be yellow ones with red tentacle-like things on it's top

I think there's a lot of potential for weapon Water/Steel Pokemon. such as swordfish, hammerhead sharks, drill narwhals, sawfish, those mine things(possible Qwilfish evo?), something anchor related, etc. Other assorted things I'd like to see: this gen's Voltorb being a beetle, trapdoor spidermon that can randomly spawn anywhere outdoors whose trapdoors can open up to some sort of dungeon, Normal/Ghost Schrodinger's cat, Bug/Dark mosquito vampire, Electric/Poison Mongolian Death Worm because it's said to either spray acid or use electric shocks to kill its prey, and a Water/Fighting crane, like the Kung-Fu style(it should be a starter so we can start the trend of three Water/Fighting starters in a row).

I think a bug/water or bug/steel trilobite beetle would be cool, and maybe some based of real life hybrids? A liger pokemon would be cool too :D

steffenka said:
I think a bug/water or bug/steel trilobite beetle would be cool, and maybe some based of real life hybrids? A liger pokemon would be cool too :D

there is already a trilobite pokemon: kabuto.

Back