What are you scared of?

Quoting my last post, because i want to find out this.

I don't know if it's a phobia but i hate touching dry stuff, like when i did clay making at school and i touched this dry bench i had to wash my hands, if anyone knows what that is, you'd be a great help.

Gerontophobia- Fear of old people or of growing old. The last part not the first part.

Thanatophobia or Thantophobia- Fear of death or dying.

Traumatophobia- Fear of injury. Basically I'm afraid of getting physically injured, for example I'm not afraid of snakes, but if one was about to bite me I'd be scared.

Also i don't have this but i just found out that some people have a phobia of teenagers, who knew?

I don't really know if this is a Phobia, but I HATE vomit, throw up, puke, whatever you want to call it.
I always freak out when someone says they feel like they're going to throw up, or when someone does.
I don't know what it is, the smell, the sickness, the look? :(

THIS THREAD IS NOW 3000% MORE SCARY

Camel%20spider.jpg

THAT IS PRETTY SCARY

1245957378775.jpg

WHY WHY

fig3a_400.jpg

WOAH NELLY

061608_t7worstparts_mariokart_small--article_image.jpg

EDQWUDVfdw

(I don't actually have any extreme phobias but have fun changing your underwear)

Death - Not the actual dying, its more of what lies after the dying. Is it reincarnation, heaven/heck, just a wandering soul, or just nothing and this is it. I guess for this one its more of a fear of the unknown.

Needles - Can't stand them. Was waiting in the hospital with the g/f and they had to insert an IV to keep her hydrated since she was that sick and couldn't keep anything down. I had to leave the room, got queezy just from that. Didn't feel like passing out.

Idiots - I just fear running into these type of people 'nuff said.

Religion - I fear this because of what power it hold over people. I'm fine with people believing in what they want, but some people just take it too far :(

My greatest fear is not having any purpose in life. I feel like that would be a huge demotivator if that were true...

Bees are my biggest fear. Make sure to be afraid of dmaster smashes also.:p

Playerking95 said:
I don't know if it's a phobia but i hate touching dry stuff, like when i did clay making at school and i touched this dry bench i had to wash my hands, if anyone knows what that is, you'd be a great help.

After browsing the list for a few seconds, I found "Xerophobia- Fear of dryness". How's that?

Yay, I'm not alone on dryness! For some strange reason, I'm also afraid of fingernails. When they are pulled back and flicked, I shiver. I'm probably alone on this one. Also, these fears kind of stuck out when scanning the list:

Agraphobia:(you can search for this one.)
Phobophobia: Fear of Phobias
Russophobia: Fear of Russians
Zeusophobia: Fear of God or gods

In case someone misinterprets this I do not have the above fears.

In soviet Russia Car Drive You

Im afraid of snakes..

BTW, for all of you afraid of bugs, Pokemon was originally based on bugs as the guy that made it was a bug collector

this makes sense...
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

I don't have many phobias that are considered irrational: My biggest fear is heights; I'm not really sure why, though.

High open spaces worry me.
Another thing is some stranger running for a strain. I'm really worried that they'll miss it...

I have a lot of phobias, so just bare with me:

Arachnophobia- fear of spiders
Acrophobia- Fear of heights
Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single (LOL)
Apiphobia- Fear of bees
Coimetrophobia- Fear of cemeteries
Emetophobia- Fear of vomiting
Harpaxophobia- Fear of being robbed
Insectophobia - Fear of insects
Necrophobia- Fear of death or dead things
Ochophobia- Fear of vehicles
Paraskavedekatriaphobia- Fear of Friday the 13th
Scolionophobia- Fear of school (It's true! XD)
Spheksophobia- Fear of wasps
Vaccinophobia- Fear of vaccination

Tachophobia- Fear of speed.

I never like to go fast on anything really. Like driving, in dreams, and in speech.

By "in dreams" I mean that in most of my nightmares, the dream is going to fast for me to realize what's going on.

Back