What are you scared of?

Netherwing

Why do I sentence up my messes?
Apparently, we all have two "built in" phobias - falling and screaming. Others we just "pick up along the way".

I'm quite curious to see what you're scared of :)

My main phobia? Needles. Can't stand Needles.

I have a phobia of moving at high speeds and moving vehicles arent really a phobia but they make me quesy

Wasn't this on an advert or tv show the other day?

Anyway my phobias include:
Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak.
Batophobia- Fear of heights or being close to high buildings.

And this site will help people find the name of their phobias: http://phobialist.com/

Needles. I almost had a nervous breakdown when I had to get a shot a few years back. Then there's the fact that there's something there. When somebody walks up the stairs and I don't notice I jump. Thing is jumping usually turns into me grabbing a bat and getting ready to swing it >_>. That is usually when i'm wide awake though. When i'm tired i'm not afraid of anything except some dude breaking into our house lol.

Ooh this is going to be embarrassing. '^^

I'm really, and I mean really, afraid of rodents. I scream like a sissy whenever I see one. I just hate how they sneak past your walls and through your air vents.
Ugh!
*vomits*

Wow...

...apparently "Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia" is a fear of '666' (sorry to anyone with hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia).

Alektorophobia- Fear of chickens.
I can't stand the feathery demons with their sharp talons! They're planning somethng, I just know it!

Well, I usually feel very uneasy when on a towering balcony or looking over a railing. It's weird, because heights typically don't bother me.

Spiders. Hate the little buggers. I can't even stand to look at them, they're so disgusting.

I'm a big fan of Spider-Man though :p

Bees. When ever I (or someone else) sees one, I say Aaaaaah Bee!!!! And try to get away from it.

Thanks trainer of shadows, yeah i also have Batophobia - I hate going into a city, tall building scare the heck out of me.
I don't know if it's a phobia but i hate touching dry stuff, like when i did clay making at school and i touched this dry bench i had to wash my hands, if anyone knows what that is, you'd be a great help.

I have a lot of social phobia, especially agoraphobia. I can be social when I get it under control, but when I don't I'm generally a nervous wreck.

I'm also afraid of guns.

Getting in a severe car crash after pulling a Luxray GL X (that happened to me, except it wasn't sever, I was lucky that time), the Safari Zone, as a Shiny hunter, I'm naturally terrified to go in there. Being buried alive, Brain cancer, and artificial sweeteners. These fears are legit, they may not be very normal, but they are the things I'm most afraid of in life.

Knives, needles, scissors. Anything pointy (so I guess that's aichmophobia). Also, heat. I still don't wash my hands with any sort of warm water (thermophobia). I'm not really afraid of heights, but it's still a little jarring to look out the window of a seven-story building.

EDIT:
Playerking95 said:
Traumatophobia- Fear of injury. Basically I'm afraid of getting physically injured, for example I'm not afraid of snakes, but if one was about to bite me I'd be scared.

That sums up my fears pretty well, so I'll go with that instead of the others I mentioned.

I'm afraid of spiders, heights (sort of), and often times, right before I fall asleep, I dream about walking, and all of a sudden I just fall forever for some reason. I always wake up screaming, and this happens quite often. Although, never when I'm somewhere else other then my own bed.

Oh god how could I forget- I also have a terrible fear of spiders, centipedes, and just about any other nasty looking bug. Makes me shudder just thinking about it xP

Back