What are you scared of?

Tyrant Tyranitar said:
Spiders, the lots of them are nasty :F

Centipedes, clowns, hurting girls' feelings unknowingly, and weird noises in the house when no one's home.

Serperior said:
Centipedes, clowns, hurting girls' feelings unknowingly, and weird noises in the house when no one's home.

Yeah, those freak me out sooo bad

Speaking in front of people. Totally. I hate sharing reports. Blood too. Can't stand the sight of it. And being asked questions. CANNOT do that.

Serperior said:

Freaking heck this! My imagination is too wild, I let things like this scare me sooo bad.

I'm scared of things that happen unexpectedly. Like a comic character, stationed on an internet page, that BEGINS TO MOVE.

Kinda like this:

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&seq=31

JEEZ do not watch if you get scared easily or don't like creepy images.

I'm afraid of the dark. I even run when I pass an area that's dark. I'm also afraid of (real) blood. I still read horror books, through. I'm not afraid of false spooks. The haunted house at my school looked very scary, and the others who came with me were really scared. I wasn't scared; I just laughed. :p

LuckyPokeGirl said:
I'm afraid of the dark. I even run when I pass an area that's dark. I'm also afraid of (real) blood. I still read horror books, through. I'm not afraid of false spooks. The haunted house at my school looked very scary, and the others who came with me were really scared. I wasn't scared; I just laughed. :p

I dont know why but I'm too scared to even read these.

Needles and doctors. My two true fears.

I walk home from my friends house every night, so I got used to the dark. Sometimes I ride my bike at night just to see whats happening around.

One thing I'm afraid of is blood, I get rally light headed and dizzy when I'm around it. I don't know why I'm afraid of it though.

Excuse me if I revived this thread.

My most pathetic fear is the mailbox. I just can't stand opening it. Ever since I opened it to see a beehive, I won't touch it.

^ Speaking of that, I'm deathly afraid of bees.

Once, during lunch at my school, a bee flew down my shirt.

The world almost ended from my screaming rampage.

Be careful. If you try to shake it off, it'll sting you. A bee landed on my arm, and I stayed still. I knew that if you move, it'll sting you. Trust me, don't move until it flies off.

I'm scared of myself, because I am the greatest human being, and the greatest must fear the greatest, and that is me, therefore I fear me.

I'm really scared of girls hating on me..

Blah237 said:
^ Speaking of that, I'm deathly afraid of bees.

Once, during lunch at my school, a bee flew down my shirt.

The world almost ended from my screaming rampage.
I know how you feel xD
LuckyPokeGirl said:
Be careful. If you try to shake it off, it'll sting you. A bee landed on my arm, and I stayed still. I knew that if you move, it'll sting you. Trust me, don't move until it flies off.
I know how you feel xD

I'm afraid of E.T. The stupid alien has tortured me throughout my entire life!!! Also, I am afraid of people around me being hurt. I can go lean over railings and such but if I see my family or friends I pull them back.

Back