Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I saw this: @bbninjas and @Camoclone, day ends when the day is reached AND everyone has voted; whichever that happens last?
Day will end when the time limit has been reached or when there is a vote majority, whichever happens first. However, if the day ends according the set time, it is expected that everyone has casted a final vote. If you repetitively haven't casted a final vote at the end of a day, we will consider subbing you out/modkilling you.

Sneaky postin from my phone on my lunch break!

My reason is real. If it's good or not that's what you think. EM's reason is.. well , there is no reason.

Oh I must have missed where you posted it? I can't seem to find it?

Why lynching someone who is annoying but not because he is scummy?

Umm we're all thinking it, and others have said it, you even said it right at the start of the day, does that not make us all equally scummy?

Anyways, I gotta get back to work! I've got handwriting to mark :p

Sneaky postin from my phone on my lunch bre

Oh I must have missed where you posted it? I can't seem to find it?

Umm we're all thinking it, and others have said it, you even said it right at the start of the day, does that not make us all equally scummy?

Anyways, I gotta get back to work! I've got handwriting to mark :p

We all said that he is acting weird. However, me and you at some point mentioned that we can't really tell since he is new and we should wait.

@PMJ said we should lynch him since he is lying.
It seems like a good reason but then again JoshB was lying big time and ended up being town.

Sorry for bringing examples from the last game but it is the only thing I can base my thoughts since it was my first game :p

I think we might want to vote on PMJ or the one who just said to lynch me out of the blue for being annoying? I'm a super noob to this but honestly these are pretty much our only tiny as hell leads for anything remotely like a clue.

Ok... And look he could very possibly be town and that wouldn't surprise me seeings he is a new player.

I only said to lynch him because I'm finding it annoying haha.
@Empoleon_master PMJ hasn't done anything weird though, he acted that way due to your posting.

Since bb isn't playing someone has to do it!

"Yeowie I see you lurking there :p get here and contribute!"

Oh my God this was genuinely one of the worst articles I've ever read on the internet. The humour was all completely tasteless, werewolf was completely wrong (I don't even think that would help an IRL game with only vanillas because at some point a player could be acting really scummy but rolled last on the RANDOM.org generator) and minesweeper was awfully explained. At this point I can't even remember what the first game it explained was because it was that boring, and I didn't bother reading the last one. Maybe you will be better at arm wrestling if you take the tip, but moving your elbow is... against the rules of arm wrestling. So the article just said "you can win if you cheat!".

There are far too many players not posting. I don't mind @SilverSilent not posting so much because it's his first game and he's actually bothered to poke his head in and let us know that he's actively lurking Day 1, which I think is absolutely fine.

##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##VOTE: Cypher333

Share your thoughts please.

@Empoleon_master, there's nothing scummy about wanting to lynch you because you're being annoying. It's called policy lynching, and it involves lynching a player based on their actions as opposed to their presumed affiliation. In other words, if you're not helping the town we have no reason to keep you, and you might be mafia anyway. It's a far safer option than most and honestly I think could be the way we end up going today.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the inactivity, I forgot to post that I was on leave for three days for school camp :)

I'm back now anyways, and I can sort of see where this is going but I'm not voting anyone yet. For me, EM is sort of a newbie-town read, leaning towards scum. We'll see how it turns out.

And BTW, looking through my Pokébeach inbox and my email one, I haven't got any alerts for tagging. My settings are put to alert me on tags, but it's not working. I'd think it's probs just a temporary glitch.

Lol I just read the article after reading your critique @Celever, I think I died a little inside...

@Yeowie yeah he could be scum, but I'm definitely leaning toward reallyyyyy noob town as much as I'd love to lynch him. If we do end up lead-less can we just lynch him pleaseeee? It'd be nice if something actually came up though

What are your thoughts of Steven stone being handed a list?
I'm thinking Steven stone might have a suspect list? Or a list of role names? Could be very useful if true!

Mind you this could be me reading into flavour too much again :/

It's not our fault that he got caught out. We can afford a mislynch now.

Ebwop: what I mean is barring a massive slip we aren't gonna get a solid lead d1 so if we can quit pretending we will that'd be cool.

@Celever I don't know what my opinion is on lynching that person as I can't zoom in on any names as I can only use my ipod to access the internet atm due to my standardized testing coming up in on saturday, thus requiring me to stay upstairs and study like hell.

Give me a break this is my first game, I am sorry for being a dumb F but I had to explain why I can't tell who's who this week! I will be able to play better by Monday as then I'll have a short break from tons of home work.

There are far too many players not posting. I don't mind @SilverSilent not posting so much because it's his first game and he's actually bothered to poke his head in and let us know that he's actively lurking Day 1, which I think is absolutely fine.

Hey, sometimes, lurking is a better idea to have than to go in charging without a plan. :p

EM, I know you're trying hard to prove you're just messing up, but I'm not sure. To me, you're making an awful lot of fuss about getting accused suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back