WE HACCK YUO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a plan.
Just ignore them- they're bound to get bored sooner or later if no one pays any attention to them.

If everyone just stops posting here and waits for WPM then he can sort it out.
They are trying to make us panic- just go around Pokebeach as normal and ignore them-
They are only doing this to make us all react for fun but if we just leave them then they'll get bored and go.

True. Fine. We noobs cannot do anything. :( Well, IMO the hacker hacked PokéBeach Forums for fun. He only wants to see us infuriated. Why? Cause if he REALLY wanted to hack us, he would have not let us post in PokéBeach Forums. So, the hack is not by SPP, of his fans-It is by someone random. But why PokéBeach Forums, you might ask. Even I, the great detective, cannot answer. :p

Absol said:
IGNORE THE PUNKS!!!

Agreed. We can't do anything, none of us are sad enough to become hackers ourselves so we can't overide the situation.

But seriously SPP... oh forget it. Who cares if you make loads of people miserable just to eliminate some competition eh?

And a final note, I don't think anyone should mail WPM. He's probably already aware (or will be) of the current situation and I'm sure as hell he doesn't want his mail box cluttered up on top of everything else.

AS ABSOL AND I KEEP ON SAYING

IGNORE THE PUNKS

JUST DO NOT POST HERE

THEY WILL GET BORED IF WE IGNORE THEM

Lol, nice try WPM.
1st of all, you proved that admins aren't banned, you just changed their text.
2nd of all, we can still post
3th of all, GERMAN? at least use babbelfish to translate into Turkish, not German...
4th of all, the turkeys would link to their forums, like they normally would
5th of all, serebii, like they'd do something like this in public
6th of all, The title, that's just English scrambled around, not crappy English
7th of all, lol, a sailer moon avatar
8th of all, you faked a Turkish hack before
9th of all, it's April fools day, that just can't be coincidence

So, WPM, nice try, but you can't fool me :F

At LV: Eh? Where is there any evidense of hacking? I'm confused (more confused than usual, that is).

At c-m: Hmmm... I guess I agree with you. I trust mods and admins too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back