WE HACCK YUO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeppa Tinhitee

Wir sind Hacker von der Türkei und haben Ihre Website übernommen. Wenn Sie uns UNS $45000 in 24 Stunden wir nicht liefern, nehmen wir Ihre Stelle und benutzen Sie es für SPP Liebhaber. Sie haben Zeit begrenzt, einzuhalten, deshalb erhalten Sie besser das Geld bald.

Wow. A ransom demand. Let's call the Standoff team. THis could result in legal action. Now, for proof:
Zeppa Tinhitee said:
Wir sind Hacker von der Türkei und haben Ihre Website übernommen. Wenn Sie uns UNS $45000 in 24 Stunden wir nicht liefern, nehmen wir Ihre Stelle und benutzen Sie es für SPP Liebhaber. Sie haben Zeit begrenzt, einzuhalten, deshalb erhalten Sie besser das Geld bald.

m0nster1nc said:
Wow.  A ransom demand.  Let's call the Standoff team.  THis could result in legal action.  Now, for proof:
Zeppa Tinhitee said:

can you translate that??

For those that want to translate, the first post is in German.

"We are hackers of Turkey and your Website took over. If you do not supply us US $45000 to 24 hours we, we take your place and use you it for SPP lover. They limited time to keep therefore you receive better the money soon"

Odd. German, from Turkey.

I'd like to guess that this is an April Fools but I'm not sure...
Please could you unhack it because a lot of people enjoy these forums and use them quite alot.

Teddiursa said:
I'd like to guess that this is an April Fools but I'm not sure...
Please could you unhack it because a lot of people enjoy these forums and use them quite alot.

That's the point of ransom. They take something of value and threaten it. Considering that that's an impossible amount of money, they don't expect us to pay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back