• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:| Mewtwo EX~BADLY!~ H:| Fliptinis :)~Cute lil thangs xD~~

Rate My cards

• Great (Plentiful Metagame etc.,)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wyod said:
Brendan- Holo Water and lost remover + the kyurem?

Soulwind- You come to my trade thread and tell me to go see if I have what YOU want? It doesn't work that way buddy. Come back when you are willing to actually look at someone's list when you post.

I did check your list. I was simply asking if you had anything other than what is listed. Many people don't list their entire collection. That would simply take too long. I think I know what I'm doing here given the fact I've done almost a hundred trades since my registration here on PokéBeach.

Allow me to quote Rule #10:
Wyod said:
10. You have no clue how much Lv. X's and older cards i have probably Platinum-Arceus but just let me know. I have at least 20 Lv. X's

Seeing as I have "no clue" how many older cards you have, I figured it fair to ask if you have my collection wants unlisted.

Thank you for your time.

Soulwind- Definitely sorry about that. I'm pretty sure i wrote that rule AFTER your post and i will definitely check your list. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Magnezone Elf- Jeez Jeez hold on i will

Soulwind- I have none of your wants. Sorry

Magnezone Elf- Still checking hold on. (Will edit here)

Magnezone Elf- I see skyarrow bridge and shaymin EX mainly skyarrow bridge

Soulwind- OK lol yeah sorry. See anything at all you might want?

Where's 5?

I've got Donphan Prime, Yanmega prime, 2X Collectors (and maybe a couple collectors somewhere in my house)

EDIT: My list,

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-set-collectors-come-here-have-kyurem-ex-celebi-prime-codes-lots-more-w-lots

Didnt see anything i could trade gor. Id rather have a celebi prime than a donphan or mega right now

i have
x4 collector
x2 yanmega prime
x2 donphan prime
i like
reshiram fa
victini fa
kyurem nv
tornadus rh ep
thunderus ep

Back