• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Worlds Hula Pikachu Plushie! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

CML for the following

4 Communication
4 Collector

RE: W: Worlds Hula Pikachu Plushie! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Would you do...

My:
Torterra Lv. X Promo
Crobat G x2
Pikachu UD

Your:
RH Call Energy

Or... CML for other stuff and counter (I know my offer might be a bit low, but that was all I had from your wants). LMK, thats.

Hey do you have RH Unown Q, RH Trapinch RR, RH Collectors, or RH DCE's?
I still have that Pikachu M lvl X

Torterra_Tank said:
richkid50000 said:
no extras.
Torterra_Tank said:
richkid50000 said:
i like vileplumes.
Binx345 said:
hey i did not see anything on your list. do you have any EX/shining/crystal cards? or undaunted primes/legends?
i have metagross EX.
PokemonLv63X said:
CML for these, please pm me.
RH Call
84 scizor
88 kyogre & groudon legend
02 espeon
06 magcargo
07 scizor
10 umbreon
sorry nothing.
really want your Luxray X.

sorry nothing.

Is there anything else you would do.
sorry thats really the only thing i want.

Ok so what would you do for just the RH Call Energy.
i like floatzel X
80baby said:
CML for the following

4 Communication
4 Collector
sorry nothing
Cimurph said:
Would you do...

My:
Torterra Lv. X Promo
Crobat G x2
Pikachu UD

Your:
RH Call Energy

Or... CML for other stuff and counter (I know my offer might be a bit low, but that was all I had from your wants). LMK, thats.
do you have any energy exchanger or team rockets trickery?
captain.mongoose said:
Hey do you have RH Unown Q, RH Trapinch RR, RH Collectors, or RH DCE's?
I still have that Pikachu M lvl X
sorry none in RH. do you still have the regular pikachu M?

richkid50000 said:

I have 1 energy exchanger, unfortunately I didn't pull any TRT's.

Hey, I'm interested in Scizor Prime and the holo Scizor from UD. Could you CML? If you're still interested I should have plenty of Vileplumes hopefully by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Yes, I have both the Pikachu M and the level X.

Hi. I like your Luxray X, Flygon X, and Machamp X. I have a full playset of Tyranitar Primes and Crobat Primes.

LMK if interested, and maybe we can work out a deal. Feel free to CML for more. Thanks.

Cimurph said:
richkid50000 said:

do you have any Gengar SF or kingdra LA?
Dichromate said:
Hey, I'm interested in Scizor Prime and the holo Scizor from UD. Could you CML? If you're still interested I should have plenty of Vileplumes hopefully by tomorrow or Tuesday.
i may be getting a playset of 'plumes. ill get back to you if that falls thorugh.
captain.mongoose said:
Yes, I have both the Pikachu M and the level X.
what would you want for the regular one?
HaunterX6 said:
Hi. I like your Luxray X, Flygon X, and Machamp X. I have a full playset of Tyranitar Primes and Crobat Primes.

LMK if interested, and maybe we can work out a deal. Feel free to CML for more. Thanks.
do you have any gengar SF or kingdra LA?

richkid50000 said:
do you have any Gengar SF or kingdra LA?
Dichromate said:
i may be getting a playset of 'plumes. ill get back to you if that falls thorugh.
what would you want for the regular one?
HaunterX6 said:

do you have any gengar SF or kingdra LA?
[/quote]

I have 1 SF gengar spare. but thats it.

richkid50000 said:
is threre anything you would want for it?

nothing I really saw for just it alone. Do you want/need Tyranitar Primes or Crobat Primes? I saw them on your wants list, which is why I ask.

I'd like to try and trade for you luxray X, but if not him, I'd like to trade for Machamp X, Flygon X, and maybe 4 Pokémon collectors.

If you want or need Bats or Ttars, LMK how many you want. I will throw in the SF gengar for free if we can work out a deal for something. Feel free to CML for other Xs and primes, too. LMK. :)

HaunterX6 said:
richkid50000 said:
is threre anything you would want for it?

nothing I really saw for just it alone. Do you want/need Tyranitar Primes or Crobat Primes? I saw them on your wants list, which is why I ask.

I'd like to try and trade for you luxray X, but if not him, I'd like to trade for Machamp X, Flygon X, and maybe 4 Pokémon collectors.

If you want or need Bats or Ttars, LMK how many you want. I will throw in the SF gengar for free if we can work out a deal for something. Feel free to CML for other Xs and primes, too. LMK. :)
i see you have the RH lucians POP energy. would you happen to have the other 8 basic energy?
goldenthumb said:
CML for RH call
Name Qty
Garchomp C lv. X 2
Dialga G lv. X 3

Rares
Vilplume UD 6
Vespiqueen UD 2
Uxie 2
Gengar SF 1
Kingdra LA 2
Azelf LA 1

Trainer, Supporters, Stadiums
Cyrus Conspiracy 5
Poketurn 5
Energy gain 8
Power spray 7
SP radar 7
Rare Candy 6
Pokemon communication 8
poke healers 4
Judge 4
Lookers 5

i like these. see anything else?

richkid50000 said:

i see you have the RH lucians POP energy. would you happen to have the other 8 basic energy?
goldenthumb said:
CML for RH call
Name Qty
Garchomp C lv. X 2
Dialga G lv. X 3

Rares
Vilplume UD 6
Vespiqueen UD 2
Uxie 2
Gengar SF 1
Kingdra LA 2
Azelf LA 1