Vulpix's Art Thread (UPDATOS!!!)

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
~Thanks for looking and please be nice!~
Well hello there, friends. I think it's about time I post some kind of art thread, since I've got nothing better to do. what about homework, you ninny!

So here it is! My art thread! I'm not posting everything here, because gee that's really hard. And no I'm not doing it to attract attention but you can find pretty much everything I upload on my dA page which is as follows...
http://dreamartcore.deviantart.com/
Most of what I draw are OCs for either fanfics or a certain manga that I may or...may not be working on...:rolleyes: I'm very un-talented when it comes to digital art, since I've only had my tablet for about...six months...and have used it about....six times.

Anyway, here's a little tidbit of what I do.

This here is one of my Fossil Fighters OCs. Her name is (duh) Pandora Issa. I'm experimenting with this new coloring style, and I like it a lot. And it takes much less time than my usual coloring.
pandora_issa_by_dreamartcore-d57qvkg.png

Some more of my Fossil Fighters OCs.
pearl_always_wins_by_dreamartcore-d52xb9r.png

Now traditionally penciled FF OCs.

hoshi_kasai__4th_wall_by_dreamartcore-d5f11qo.png

(Spoilered for possible creepiness.)
__silenced___by_dreamartcore-d5f0zll.png

~I'm not the one, I'm not the one who wants to hurt youuuu~
i__m_not_the_one_by_dreamartcore-d5f128p.png

Why so serious? (Not the Joker lol. Just moar OCs.)

why_so_serious__by_dreamartcore-d5f2nga.png

And one last one here. This is sort of a representation of the villain and one of the heroes' friends' relationship throughout my FF fanfic. Tell me if you can decode it. (I just love these two together, they're so adorable aahhh)

a_perfect_story_by_dreamartcore-d5f2mja.jpg

I'll leave you with some Pokemawnz.
darkrai_vs__cresselia_by_dreamartcore-d5f10sa.jpg

RE: Might as Well (Vulpix's art thread!)

Nice art. These are much better than most (look at my old art).

Have you tried painting? Not digitally; but traditionally. And by the way, I'm loving Pandora Issa. She's really pretty. :)

I haven't tried painting yet. I want to take it up though. I used to hate coloring but I love it now and I'd like to experiment with different coloring mediums. Except painting supplies are expensive. I've a soft spot for watercolor paintings though, so I'm hoping to get a little set of cheap watercolors .
And some nice bristol board.
Or watercolor pencils.
Or a nice box of Copics. Or Prismacolors.
*ahem*
Sorry.
Anyway thanks so so so so so so so so so much for the nice comment! I just...I feel so...augh I could hug you right now!

Oooooohh love the creepy pic...
I have to say, I favor your hand drawn stuff, as it looks a bit more detailed...overall, wonderful work :3

~Passion~ said:
Oooooohh love the creepy pic...
I have to say, I favor your hand drawn stuff, as it looks a bit more detailed...overall, wonderful work :3

Thank you so much! I happen to like my traditional stuff better as well. It's easier. Haaha. I am practicing with digital a lot more though! And I kinda feel bad whenever I make creepy pics of that character (he's Pearl, the villain in my Fossil Foghters fanfic) because I just torture him waaayy too much. I draw him when I'm depressed. ^^"
I better go before I start rambling about my characters. Anyway thanks everyone for the sweet comments!
Keep em coming!

Ahh, I can see feeling bad about that...I give my characters their share of killing and being killed...xP

I liek your art, so think I may check out your fanfic one of these days...maybe use that as an excuse to procrastinate xPP.

Anyways, I really hope to see more hand drawn things, and definitely look forward to seeing you get better wih digital stuff :]

/update
My fursona, Sonya. (Please ignore the disproportional breasts if you can. ^^")

sonya_the_fennec_wolf_by_dreamartcore-d5f11vs.png

Thanks a lot, Lucky Fire!

Updatos!

This is a photo of a pretty porcelain doll that I have had for like....EVER.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/250/a/b/__still_here___by_dreamartcore-d5dxsnx.jpg

But a furry's breasts have to be HUUUUGE mayn Loving the anthro-kitteh!! <33 If you make a ref sheet for her, I might just has tew draw her... :3

Very nice doll, Anime. But there could be a blue flower somewhere around her ear if you want to show off its green coloring even more.

That's an impressive doll pic. What I like about it is the emphasis of the colors that make the entire doll stand out and gives it an overall dynamic view.

The only minor problem I see would be the pink smudge next to the eye. Besides that, you did a great job!

~Passion~ said:
But a furry's breasts have to be HUUUUGE mayn Loving the anthro-kitteh!! <33 If you make a ref sheet for her, I might just has tew draw her... :3

That's quite an old drawing, and I DO understand what you're saying haha. That was back before I could draw breasts (okay who are we kidding, I can't) but I'm a lot better now. That's the only really old one on here.
But hey thanks for reading! (And hey I guess it'd be cool if you drew her)

That's an impressive doll pic. What I like about it is the emphasis of the colors that make the entire doll stand out and gives it an overall dynamic view.

The only minor problem I see would be the pink smudge next to the eye. Besides that, you did a great job!

Omygosh...thank you both very very much! <3 I'm no photographer but I like to take pictures whenever I can. It's fun!

RE: Might as Well: Vulpix's Art Thread!(Update 10/15)

(I don't know if double posting on my art thread for updates is against some rule but if it is, I'm very sorry! Feel free to warn me.)

These are two of my characters here. Basically what's going on here is...how do I explain this-
It shows their alien forms and human forms. Based on this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y4kfP9LkWM (Music inspires the heck out of me lol.)
and__so__we__re__bound__to__linger__on_by_dreamartcore-d5i10jo.jpg

And these are just some sketches I did at school.
Good luck trying to read the text and stuff.
bored_at_school_01_by_dreamartcore-d5i14fz.png

Thank you!

Aw, neat coloring and sketch lining as always, Vulpix. :)

Admirable quality art. I'm looking forward to seeing more for you. :]

Oh my....thank you very very much! I feel so nice inside...the pretty comments make me so happy! You guys have no idea how nice this is.

EDIT: Thanks, person below me! ^^

RE: Might as Well: Vulpix's Art Thread!UPDATE, HOMIES

Update! I tried some more digital this time. I rather like this coloring style. There are quite a few messy parts with this, but I was trying to go fast and forgot to blur some stuff. ^^"
This took me two and a half hours straight. I mean, I literally sat in a chair and did this for two straight hours. I had this weird feeling like "IF YOU DON'T FINISH THIS RIGHT NOW SOMETHING'S GONNA GO DOWN."
So I finished it. Granted I did take a 30 minute break to watch an episode of ponies but still. TWO HOURS.

somebody_must_do_something_by_dreamartcore-d5i6to5.png

Back