• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales [USA] Mora's Modest Trade Thread H: FA Supporters, Shaymin EX, Tapu Lele, and More!

RE: Mora's Modest Trade Thread (Looking for Landorus EX)

terryanddeidra said:
Heya Mora.

I am interested in these.

Plasma Freeze
1 Deoxys EX (or the Promo one, not both)
1 Absol
1 Latias EX FA
1 Ghetsis

BW Promos
1 Deoxys EX BW82 (or the Plasma Freeze one, not both)

X&Y
1 Trevenant RH

Flash Fire:
1 Pokemon Fan Club FA

I have:
Landorus EX (either FA or regular)
Hawlucha

Would you do Deoxys EX ($8), Latias EX FA ($16), and Absol ($1) for Landorus EX ($24) and Hawlucha ($1)?

Do you have a Ho-Oh-EX? Any kind, I don't care. I have no full art trainers *sob* but I can give lots and lots of muscle bands! :D

CML for:

1 Primal Kyogre EX
1 Primal Kyogre EX FA
1 Garchomp SR
2 Seismitoad-EX
2 Mewtwo-EX NXD

if they're in flawless or near-flawless condition. Thanks! :)

Mora said:
Sorry. Love to trade, but I don't really see anything. Thanks anyways!

Oh sorry. I must have missed that. Extra Muscle Band is still a lesser want, and because Muscle Band is relatively inexpensive, I don't see anyway to make a ballance trade.

Br0vyle said:
What do you want for the 2 Seismitoad

Do you have a trade thread?

Freezerbern said:
Would you do:

My:
SR M Gengar EX

Your:
Primal Kyogre EX
4 Bronzong PHF
Jamming Net

I don't have any extra anymore (recently traded those, and hadn't taken them off of the thread. Sorry about that). Was that the main thing you were interested in, or do you want to find something else you want to make up the value of the Bronzongs?

Unfortunately the Bronzong were my main want. If you do get any more Bronzongs in the near future let me know and maybe we can work something out.

ScytherIsLife said:
I have a holo water energy(Ex power keepers)
What can you offer?

That's a little too small for me to trade for. Usually I'll take holo Energy to even out a trade. Or someone will send me like 10 of them for something.

Mora said:
ScytherIsLife said:
I have a holo water energy(Ex power keepers)
What can you offer?

That's a little too small for me to trade for. Usually I'll take holo Energy to even out a trade. Or someone will send me like 10 of them for something.

How about your Yveltal EX, and Magnezone EX,

For my Salamence EX(Power Keepers) and my Charizard Holo rare(Power Keepers)?

*I base all cards values from Troll, and toad.*

InfinityPie said:
Could you do this: MY: M Gengar EX for Your: M Gardevoir EX and G Booster Ace Spec?

I'm thinking M Gardevoir is going to be very good once the new set officially kicks in, while M Gengar isn't as playable. I'd want to hold off trading the Gardevoir until I actually know what it's worth. I feel like it's going to be worth more than a M Gengar, but I could be wrong. Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in.

ScytherIsLife said:
How about your Yveltal EX, and Magnezone EX,

For my Salamence EX(Power Keepers) and my Charizard Holo rare(Power Keepers)?

*I base all cards values from Troll, and toad.*

I'm really only interested in stuff in the current format. I'm a player before a collector. I appreciate the offer though.

Back