• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Empoleon_master sure, but nothing about that was a concrete offer
Would you do my:
1 pack of BW Promo Basic Energy unopened $10
2 League Promo Florgres BRK $5 each
1 Reverse Rescue Scarf $3
1 Reverse Random Receiver $4
1 jungle set Persian $1.50
1 Reverse Yveltal XY $5
1 Reverse Piakchu XY (the good one) $4
total card value $37.50

For your:
1 FA primal kyogre EX $15 (just checked poke prices and ebay, it went down $3 in value o_O)
1 half art primal kyogre EX $12
2 Kyogre EX PRC $4
total Card value $35

So I finally got my values. I have 5000 points, and I for sure want the SR garb at 1700 and FA toad ex at 1550. What are your rates on the jirachi ex (FA and RA) and FA Ghetsis

@yahmobethere1 Jirachi EX will be 1000 & 1400

@Empoleon_master the prices you gave your side are some of the most incorrect I've ever seen, even if you were going retail it would be like

1 pack of BW Promo Basic Energy unopened this may actually be $10-15 (pack of 50 right?), nothing else is close though
2 League Promo Florgres BRK $5 total
1 Reverse Rescue Scarf $0.50
1 Reverse Random Receiver $1
1 jungle set Persian $0.40
1 Reverse Yveltal XY $2
1 Reverse Piakchu XY (the good one) $1

besides the BW energy pack which I'm generalizing on (I don't know for sure which you mean), you're being incredibly unrealistic - not trying to be mean saying this which is why I looked up the actual EXACT values on your side (if I rounded/generalized I went UP in value by just a hair in every instance)

@yahmobethere1 Jirachi EX will be 1000 & 1400

@Empoleon_master the prices you gave your side are some of the most incorrect I've ever seen, even if you were going retail it would be like

1 pack of BW Promo Basic Energy unopened this may actually be $10-15 (pack of 50 right?), nothing else is close though
2 League Promo Florgres BRK $5 total
1 Reverse Rescue Scarf $0.50
1 Reverse Random Receiver $1
1 jungle set Persian $0.40
1 Reverse Yveltal XY $2
1 Reverse Piakchu XY (the good one) $1

besides the BW energy pack which I'm generalizing on (I don't know for sure which you mean), you're being incredibly unrealistic - not trying to be mean saying this which is why I looked up the actual EXACT values on your side (if I rounded/generalized I went UP in value by just a hair in every instance)
Ohh, damn, the prices have fallen. The bw promo energy is the shiny promo cross stitching ones they give out at tournaments with one of each basic energy in it. I will send you a better and revised offer soon as someone wanted the yveltal and pikachu.

@PieterPie 2300

@Danglesmcjangles yes I still have Ho-ohs, Ghetsis is 525, and I don't want to trade the NM FA Ns, those are going to be too hard to ever replace but SP or MP would be 2000/1550 (have like 6 MP unlisted)

You said that the point rate is based on price, would you sell at the price of $23, or would I need to trade you bulk for the blastoises?

And are you going to have rates up for specific cards soon?

@PieterPie 2300

@Danglesmcjangles yes I still have Ho-ohs, Ghetsis is 525, and I don't want to trade the NM FA Ns, those are going to be too hard to ever replace but SP or MP would be 2000/1550 (have like 6 MP unlisted)

Alright, so I would like to trade for the Ho-oh FA (2250) and Ghetsis FA (525). Together that would be 2775. I have 1 jumbo card (100), 195 C/UC RH cards (1170), 340 c/uc (1360). That makes 2630 from me. What I have left are 120 Non holo rates which I'm not sure what the value for those was. So if you give me a value for those we could make up the difference. Does that work?

Hello,

could you please give me amounts you are trading your VS seekers (regular and reverse holos) for?

Its been a while since I did bulk trades with you, so I have a fair amount... a little over 30,000 points worth of bulk.

Thanks ahead of time!

I went ahead and figured out what I am primarily interested so when you reply to my above question you can go ahead and let me know if this looks good or not...

MY:

common/uncommons: 1866 @ 4pts = 7464
common/uncommons reverse holos: 1812 @ 6pts =10872
rares: 834@ 6pts = 5004
rares reverse holos: 265@ 12pts = 3180
rares holo: 186@ 20pts = 3720

MY Total Points: 30,240

YOUR:

1 VS Seeker (Gold) ROS 2000

1 Trainers' Mail (Gold) AOR 1100

1 Switch (Gold) PRC 2300

4 Lysandre - Full Art FLF 4800

4 Professor Birch's Observations - Full Art PRC 4000

4 Yveltal EX - Full Art XY 5600

3 Seismitoad EX - Full Art FFI 4650

3 Manectric EX - Full Art PHF 3150

2 Sceptile EX - Full Art AOR 2400

YOUR Total Points: 30000

And then like I said, I also need another playset of regular VS seekers if you still have them, and might be interested in a couple other cards. I have a little bit more bulk and quite a few code cards to come up with the additional points for anything else I might want, but let me know if this looks O.K.

Thanks

it actually didn't change the overall points much (that is just the Birch's missing), but clarified current rates & such if you need to change something and because my stuff is generally out of date

1 VS Seeker (Gold) ROS 2000
1 Trainers' Mail (Gold) AOR 900 (this set most golds came with pack defect 2 lines running all the way up and down card, that's what I need to trade)
1 Switch (Gold) PRC 1800
4 Lysandre - Full Art FLF 5600
(don't have more) 2 Professor Birch's Observations - Full Art PRC 2200
4 Yveltal EX - Full Art XY 5600
3 Seismitoad EX - Full Art FFI 4650
3 Manectric EX - Full Art PHF 3150
2 Sceptile EX - Full Art AOR 2000

would love the codes if you decide you want something else, and (if you happened to have them!) plasma freeze is extra

normal VS Seeker is 750, RHs I would rather hold onto until I see a reprint in sight because the value can only go up until then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back