• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: BW, Primes, *s, all HS-On Trainers W: Lv. X

bump - tomorrow I will have at least my prime stock completely updated :) I picked up a lot at nationals, including 4+ Magnezones!

Could you trade your lv.x's off at around $3 each?

My:
RDL Top
KGL Top
Celebi Prime
Blastoise UD
Charizard AR Holo x2
Charizard G RH
Charizard Holo (Not sure what set. Fury Blaze PokeBody, Blast Burn Atk, 120 damage FFFC)
Rayquaza C Lv.X x2
Gyarados SF Holo

I know its not much, but are there any other cards you want?

Your:
Gengar Prime x1/2
Zoroark

And btw, i know this seems like a stupid trade, but i have a ton of cards, just LMK anything else you might want besides your major wants.

Any Slowking with second sight? If so, would two of them be okay?

Hey Wily! Good to see your thread is quite alive and kickin! Heck yeah ya picked up a lot at nats!!

CML for:
2x Zekrom FA (1x Grey Background)
1x Groudon *
1x Kyogre *
1x Mew *3x Charizard SF
1x Fan Rotom
2x Frost Rotom
1x Heat Rotom
1x Mow Rotom
2x Wash Rotom

Scotland in the UK here, hope thats okay?

Here goes, you have a lot I want :p

Absol
umbreon
espeon
leafeon
Mew
Milotic
Riachu (do you have the one that looks like its lying on a rock cant remember the set name)
Dunno if these are in your list my eyes started to hurt but do you have any mincinno/cinccino and the butterfree from an older set thats in a field of flowers.

My list is in my sig plus I have a lot of commons uncommons from most sets. ^^

Hey. I have:
3x Shaymin UL (1 RH)
1x Pachirisu CL
Cml

I am interested in Yanmega Prime.

Please LMK with an offer or such.
Hopefully we can Work something out. Thanks!

wilyfungi said:
@Shaymin Lv. X two legend pieces and an ampharos prime for kingdra prime? as to yanmega prime, I am speculating on its value higher than most people ($30), at least unless US nationals proves me wrong...unless you love the kingdra offer if you want to wait to negotiate again let me know, but I may end up moving them all at nationals
I dont need kingdra prime anymore.
I have RDL Bottom now for trade if you're interested

@konter I will have to do some price research first, and it will be a definite no on some...all I have left to do is get my lv. x and trainers I picked up sorted and I will be ready to start looking into ebay past primes & legends so I should have an answer soon

@PokeCollector94 I only really see Scizor Prime and Professor Junipers

@idrumprettywell the price has fallen too low for that to be a fair trade no matter what even at 3 full RDL, hard pass

@pokemaster563 well 2 gengar prime for this would be too much, mostly because RDL top fell...I also am not interested in Gyarados SF if that helps you take so mething off of the table. I have Slowking with second sight, they are not a gigantic deal. Could you modify your offer to be for 1 Gengar Prime as is?

@SanguineYeti hey! yeah lots of sorting involved, I have everything taken care of but the lv. x and trainers though ^_^

@LillipupFTW Zoroark and Armaldo ex are all I see, which definitely do not add up to any of the *s, 1 Zekrom or some Rotoms would both be possible though

@Night Rose I only really see the Lv. Xs and Reshiram promo. Did you want primes and lv. x? Do you just want any one card of these? I do have Shuckle promos.

@xpokefreak72x well I only have 2 Yanmega Prime, so I am holding on for a really good offer. I could possibly do it for all 4 of those, but certainly not just 3 of them.

@Shaymin Lv. X I am not very interested, I already picked up too many after top cut I think; thanks anyway

I could do scizor prime and two RH junipers for the typhlosion primes Lmk thanks

cml for yanmega x2 please

I have Donphan Prime, I need your Vaporeon *, maybe we can work something out. ^^

Wilyfungi any kind, I just love them because they're cute :) edited the list as I got some in other trades :)

I like your:
1x Alakazam *
1x Flareon *
1x Groudon *
1x Kyogre *
1x Metagross *
1x Mew *
1x Vaporeon *

I have:
x2 Magnezone Prime
x4 Yanmega Prime
x3 Reshiram Full Art
x1 Poké Dolls - Turtwig plush

LMK, if we can work something out.

CML for:
1x Alakazam *
1x Flareon *
1x Groudon *
1x Kyogre *
1x Metagross *
1x Mew *
1x Vaporeon *

Thanks!

-PR101

How abou the 3 Shaymin and something else (like Lv x'sor something). Lmk. Thanks!

Please CML for 3 Pokemon Reversal and 3 Rainbow Energy if you happen to have them.

Also, what do you value these cards at:

Groudon COL Shiny
Raikou COL Shiny
Entei COL Shiny

Thanks! :)

How about:

My:
Charizard G lv. X (promo)

For Your:
1-1 Suicune+Entei LEGEND

Sorry if this is unfair for either of us. Just wondering how high you'd value Charizard because you said that you want any Charizards and Lv. X's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back