• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

RE: REVAMPED THREAD! H: A lot! Help me get my Wants!

Yikes, I need them mint. No scratches or anything. Sorry man.

I am, however, very interested in the Charizard Gold Star. What's your value on it, and what condition is it in?

RE: UPDATED WITH PRIMAL CLASH! H: A lot! Help me get my Wants!

Can you CML for Manectric EX FA? And what codes do you have?

Thanks

Manectric-EX might be in the middle of a trade for something else. I have plenty of PHF and FUF codes. As you know, definitely interested in the SR M Charizard haha.

I also like the SR Charizard and FA Blastoise, but just like everything I want, they have to be mint.

Hi, I'm interested in your M Aggron, FA Charizard, M Charizard Yx2, and SR M Kanga. I have both SR M Charizards for trade. Would you be able to show me pics of the backs of the FA 'Zard and the two M Charizards? The others I'm not too concerned about, so lmk when you get a chance to upload pics. Thanks :)

Mind if I ask what you'd offer first? I'd like pictures of your SR Zards as well. I need about three of each, not sure of what you have at the moment. Thank you!

I am interested in the PC - rev Groudon. I have the following in mint condition, I pulled from a pack then they went into sleeve on page right away.

LT- Radiant
Audinno
Minccino
Teddiursa

Binx - if you have a couple of Piplup from Radiant Collection you can throw in, I will trade my Groudon for those five.

RE: UPDATED WITH PRIMAL CLASH! H: A lot! Help me get METAL STUFF!

I won't be able to upload pics until tomorrow morning, but I'll pm you as soon as I have those ready. I only have one of each of the SRs, unless you're into graded cards, in which case I also have a PSA9 M Charizard #108 and a PSA 8.5 of the same one.

I value the SR Zard Y at $25 and SR X version at $43, I'd trade those for the ones I listed, this is what I value them at: FA Charizard ($15), 2 M Charizard Y ($20 each), SR M Kanga ($15), and maybe we can work something out for the M Aggron.

That's fine. I'm a college student so I'm pretty busy - but I'll do my best to get pics up! SR M Kanga may be in the middle of a trade that's about to go through, and the M Aggron just got sold. I just updated my list. Honestly, I'm not really into graded stuff, haha. Thanks for the offer!

Let me know when you get those pics, and I'll try to get 'em up for you as soon as possible - for the three Charizard you're into, I mean.

EDIT: I also have Lucario-EX and a non-SR M Heracross-EX that seem to be your wants, per your trade thread.

I would give you the 3 radiant holos for 1 reverse Clash Groudon, but not more then that.

You can't throw in even one Piplup?

PatsFan - Just traded the SR M Kanga.

The raidant holos are going for 0.50 - 2.00 each, reverse groudon is 1.50 - 2.00. I feel 3 radiants is more then a good deal for you. If you want a Piplup and 2 others, I would be fine with that.

I was able to get a couple Piplup so I'm good with the three. PM me to confirm!

RE: UPDATED WITH PRIMAL CLASH! H: A lot! Help me get MANECTRIC and WATER stuff!

BIG update in the Expanded department. Bump!

Do you have any PLB codes?

I have only six PLB codes.

UPDATE! Need 4x Hawlucha RH and 2x Repeat Ball RH ASAP!

RE: H: FA Xerosic, Lucario-EX, and Landorus-EX! Help me get FIGHTING and KYOGRE stuff!

I'm infested in the Cobalion-EX Full Art I have both M-Charizards not golden and both Primal Groudon and Kyogre pm me plz

RE: H: FA Xerosic, Lucario-EX, and Yveltal-EX! Help me get FIGHTING and KYOGRE stuff!

Really need the Scramble Switch. Help a brotha out!

Back