Up To Five!

X ≤ 5

saurs said:
If you sign me up, I might be able to (If I can figure out how to make the banner have an extension - JPEG, PNG etc.) make a cool banner for the thread - maybe.

EDIT: The banner would be Pixel'd, like my avatar.
If you make a banner, I can generate the code to link it to this thread. Just make sure you save it as a PNG. I'll just put it in the OP and people can use it if they want.

Lucky Fire said:
Wait, what? Nengeni is running this now?

In for luckiness~
Yea, Zyflair didn't want to continue, so I'm taking over.

RE: X ≤ 5

Nengeni said:
If you make a banner, I can generate the code to link it to this thread. Just make sure you save it as a PNG. I'll just put it in the OP and people can use it if they want.
Yeah, it just won't let me save it as a PNG, as I am using Disney create, and I can't afford $700 (or $800) bucks for Photoshop.

RE: X ≤ 5

saurs said:
Yeah, it just won't let me save it as a PNG, as I am using Disney create, and I can't afford $700 (or $800) bucks for Photoshop.
Use Paint.
... Disney Create.

If no one new signs up before 8PM EST tonight, I'm going to close signups. Then you will have until 5AM EST tomorrow morning to send a number in if you have not done so already.

Hm. I don't have PM's from all of you, but that might be because I didn't have a time AFTER signups to send them in.

You have until 1:30PM EST (6 hours from now) to send me a number or you get -5.

(It WAS stated in my first post for this round that you needed to send me a number by this morning...

Signups for next round start now, you have until 7AM EST on the 15th to signup and submit your number.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWSPDC45AYfdFRIY3RfSmFpTWlnLXhtZHZ1MXk4ZUE#gid=6

I'm in, and here is the banner! I hope y'all like it!

Up%20To%20Five%20Banner__lg.jpg

Why did I get -5? I sent you a number Yesterday around 6 pm est.

Anyways, I'm in again

pikhu2000 said:
Why did I get -5? I sent you a number Yesterday around 6 pm est.

Anyways, I'm in again
I apologize. -5 for me and +10 for you.

Puff said:
In once more.
Could you do a spreadsheet with your score for the round, not just your total score?
That's the number under "points"

Bisharp37 said:
Wait What's going on here? Why am I on the Ranking Board Twice?

Fixed

Back