• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [UK-WW] [W] EX's, Secret Rares, 258 codes, lots more. (2200+ bulk UK only) [W] Anything and to CYL!

Sorry, I need to go through my hgss set and see. I'll let you know in the next few days.

ok thanks a lot. in fact, I may want to trade my Trevenant EX and Camerupt EX FA for your Machamp EX and Gardevoir EX FA. let me know it you feel this trade is fine for you too, after you confirm your HGSS needs.

thanks

Would you do your FA Gengar EX, 4 BKT codes, FA Giovanni's, and FA Yveltal EX for my FA Trevenant EX, SR Hammer, and SR switch?

Would you do your FA Gengar EX, 4 BKT codes, FA Giovanni's, and FA Yveltal EX for my FA Trevenant EX, SR Hammer, and SR switch?

I'm afraid not, the SRs in the set are not really a priority at the minute, sorry.

hi Daniell, good to see you back with update, shall we got your HGSS and Primal Clash wants ready, please confirm me through pm. thanks

Looking at:
Houndoom ex 4.00
Houndoom ex FA 8.00
Pre release Dark Gyarados 1.00
Toxicroak ex FA 4.00
Total 17.00

Have:
Enhanced Hammer 162/160 10.00
Umbreon prime 8.00
Total 18.00

Hi
I am interested in your
Vs Seeker x2
Manectric x2
M manectric Sr

I have lots of bulk, almost all primal clash and beyond ultra rares, and signed cards (not from the public boxes, signed by actual champions)
Tell me what you would like

I thought you meant that you value them at what?
For example this is how I would have offered it:
My: 500 cards which I value at 30$
Your: Shaymin Ex which I value at 30$
I was not trying to sell

Hi,

I've got my list >google doc< and am interested in your:

SceptileEX and possibly 2VS seekers if I have anything of interest

I'd actually really love the mega mewtwo elite box but again CML if I have anything of interest

Hi,

I've got my list >google doc< and am interested in your:

SceptileEX and possibly 2VS seekers if I have anything of interest

I'd actually really love the mega mewtwo elite box but again CML if I have anything of interest

Hello, the mega mewtwo box is just for the online code.

Please make an offer for the cards you want :)

Back