Finished Trivia of DNA II (Well done, Storm Blade!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trivia of DNA II

Which Pokemon that can predict disasters can be, not ironically, found in Route 13 of Black and White?

dmaster out.

What pokemon is just asking to be nicknamed "Brain Surgeon"? (even though it doesn't fit)

Which Pokemon was the best disruptive starter in the GG era (HP-on), effectively causing ESP to rage when his precious supporter and main attacker (Blissey *sniffle*) were discarded from his hand before he could even have a turn?

LuckyPokeGirl said:
Which Pokemon trails the hero and its team in Frosty Forest in PMD2, and then decides to join the team?

Thats Pmd 1, silly goose.

Which pokemon that sings soul music has rock-hard abbs?

Which Pokemon is a dark type and yet has a solid black crescent above its head implying Steel abilities?

What Pokemon was running around warning people when it first heard of Justin Bieber?

Sorry, I couldn't resist :p

What is the only pure Dark none legendary that doesn't evolve and isn't an evolved form? True story....

What pokemon's head looks like a Yin-Yang symbol implying it tries to do good by warning people of natural disasters but gets blamed for being bad by supposedly causing the natural disasters?

Dangit, I didn't boot up PMD2 this weekend. I was too busy head judging at Cities and was tired the day after.

The Aura is with me 8: +1. I don't think it causes disaster - just warns about it.
Chillarmy: +1. see above
Teal: +2. You know, it's times like this that I realize my memory isn't everything.
oyeah1988: +1. yep. It can't be stealth rock; that would be Dugtrio.
Glaceon: +1. see way above
LuckyPokeGirl: +1. Mistake forgiven. Also, thanks for not editing your post this time!
dmaster: +1. KYUREM'S GONNA EAT YOU
Spidy: +1. The precision of that scythe's pretty bad, though.
ESP: +2. So you, too, remember the days of Baleful Wind. Disastrous indeed.
Hatman: +2. It might for you, though.
HypnoticLuxray: +0. get off the stage
ProudPokePlayer: +0. you too
Vortex: +0. I don't see how that implies Steel.
Arcavine185: +3. bahahahahahahahahahaha
Blah237: +0. Not really. Absol prefers Night Slash because it's less situational and is amplified by Super Luck more. The Pokemon that loves Sucker Punch the most is...ironically enough, Dugtrio (who I mentioned earlier).
catutie: +1. Indeed it is.
Storm Blade: +1. see way way above

Scoreboard said:
Storm Blade - 56
Hatman - 56
Teal - 56
Xdog - 52
HypnoticLuxray - 45
ESP - 44
Dark Void - 43
The Aura Is With Me 8 - 43
Spidy - 43
Metalizard - 35
Chillarmy - 35
Blah237 - 34
oyeah1988 - 33
Peachy - 32
dmaster - 29
Arcavine185 - 28
Glaceon - 23
TheGuy - 22
safariblade - 18
LuckyPokeGirl - 18
ProudPokePlayer - 14
catutie - 13
hipoke - 11
blargh257 - 11
TDL - 10
NinjaSamurai - 9
PMJ - 9
For the love of Keldeo - 9
Puppet Master X - 8
The Yoshi - 7
swain - 7
Vortex - 7
alexmf2 - 6
Scizorliscious - 6
bacon - 5
Superpokemon67 - 5
ISB - 5
Loveshy - 5
Nengeni - 5
Afro-G - 5
LuxTwo - 4
Alvin SubClause - 4
SoulWind - 3
Blue Thunder - 3
Hazz - 2
Riskbreakers - 2
Zorua - 1
mpain0 - 1
Gale - 1
Renoir - 1
Serperior - 1

speaking of Cities, guess what won?
Tornadus.
(Please use your imagination. TCG mentions will most likely get 1 point or less.)

What pokemon is suspect of causing severe storms in Thailand and Indonesia even though that his tail looks like he has cinnamon buns on it that he gladly share with everyone

Look at the Unova Region map. Now look at the Pokemon DNA put as the answer. Look back at the Unova Region map. What Pokemon should be found in the middle of the map? Also, I'm on a Rapidash.

Which Legendary Pokemon flies around being a general nuisance, both in catching it and for people growing crops?

Which Pokemon sees sky high usage in the VG as well as the TCG compared to ost other Pokemon?

What FA card did i loan to a friend for battle roads, but despite my constant asking HE STILL HASN'T GIVEN IT BACK?!?!?!?!
:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back