• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] LOTS OF KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

pokemonmaster-All I saw was the Mesprit Lv.X. Is there anything else you want.
G2F- I still need those Leafeon's. I should be getting my other Gliscor Lv.X in about a week or so. Ill LYK when I receive it, cause I know you want one right?

anyone else?

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] LOTS OF KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

I only have 2 Leafeons. Not the Leafeon Lv. X anymore. It is being traded..

ohh, I dont need anything then.

cml for x1 Regirock*

All I saw was the RH claydol and Rh cynthia's feelings.

1st *Bump* of the week....

If i gave you a Japanese Leafeon LV X would you get me a shay X or gliscor X?

IDK, Ill LYK you know later. They banned JPN cards from our game store, so.....Ill LYK.

2nd *bump* update

would you do an english magnezone lv x for glaceon lv x??

Is your Glaceon ENG? If so, ill do it.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

its english. if you live in the US (or canada) and your magnezone lv x is mint i have no problem with it either. pm me if you want to trade

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

3rd *bump* of the week. Update.

Cml for 2 RH Buck's Training. Lmk.

I saw nothing for those.

1st *bump* of the week. Added 1 more Azelf Lv.X and 2 more Uxie Lv.X's.

Can you CML for gliscor lv.X, i really,really need it

Hey, I'm VERY interested in your Luxray LA. I have a TM-TS-2 RH, but you'd have to CML for other things.
(Oh, I have a bit of $$$ if you sell) LMK if we can work something out!

Hey, how about my:
45$

For your:
x1 Uxie Lv.X (eng)
x1 Mesprit Lv. X (eng)

LA
x2 Azelf (eng)

GE
x2 claydol

LMK, thanks.

Androman

Status