BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the item Silver Wing or PP MAX? If you do check WFC after 1 PM PST and check frequently to see if I am on. If I am not there keep checking back. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Does anyone have the item Silver Wing or PP MAX? If you do check WFC after 1 PM PST and check frequently to see if I am on. If I am not there keep checking back. Thanks.:)

The sliver wing is on Pokemon Crystal and the other versions.:p

You can get it in FR/LG if you went to the Island 8 event. That is where you get Sacred Ash also.:) Do you have any PPMAX?:) EDIT. If possible does anyone here have a 10th anniversary Articuno? Thanks.:)

Okay anyone wanna trade my seadra it needs to evolve into kingdra (duh) and I'm looking for someone who has a similar problem
So people who need gengar, rhyperior, kingdra,... please contact me so we can both benefit :)

3. Mic must be ON unless either of you can't VC so PM each other FIRST.

Really this rule bugged me. What if you don't feel comfortable talking with others on VC? I know he said unless either of you can't but I do think it should be an optional thing. You know what I mean?

Also xxashxx I think I can find an 10th Aniv Articuno for you.

Echosong said:
3. Mic must be ON unless either of you can't VC so PM each other FIRST.

Really this rule bugged me. What if you don't feel comfortable talking with others on VC? I know he said unless either of you can't but I do think it should be an optional thing. You know what I mean?

Also xxashxx I think I can find an 10th Aniv Articuno for you.

That is what I said as well. The VC shouldn't be a rule.:p

I just fixed it and Cool. How soon can you get the Articuno.? Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
I just fixed it and Cool. How soon can you get the Articuno.? Thanks.:)
I still don't like it but I can't like everything.:p

I don't know how long it will take. First I have to see if someone has one on the other 3 forums I am on, then I have to see if I can catch them on to trade for it.

I hope you can before the 28th. Thanks.:)

Well, I'm looking for: Expert Belt, Sitrus Berry, and a certain nature'd Munchlax, LMK what you have. ^_^

All I have is Sitrus berries for you. I don't have anything else.:)

That's a lot for Sitrus Berries. D: I only really need one, but I don't have PP max's to trade, sorry.

Oh ok. I can just give them for free if you want since I get my berries daily.:)

would you do for a vitamin or 2? That'd be fine with me if its okay with you?
My FC is in my usertitle, but what is yours?

Oh ok. Sure. Mine is on my Profile or in my player thread. Click my Signature banner to go to it. Give me 10 minutes to get ready. Also trade my Pokemon back afterwards and I will give yours back too.:)

Looking for
Male Shiny Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade Adamant/Jolly
Shiny Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid
Shiny Scyther/Scizor Adamant/Jolly

If they are Ev Trained then Let me Know the Spread and What thier IVs are if they are known.

I have lots of Legit items and Pokemon PM if you have it and what you want = )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back