BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Note to new traders: Use this thread if you're only going to trade for one species of Pokemon. If you make a normal thread for only one species, it will be locked. Also, after you've verified that you have someone to trade with, take it to PM for FC exchanges and the like. And, if you like, edit your post to say that you no longer need what you're looking for. That's not necessary, but it is suggested. -Chariblaze

I am not sure if this would be a legal thread but with those that are posting with just what they want and then they end up getting locked. I thought I should make this thread so we see those that only want a certain Pokemon to post here. I see so many of these types of threads that this thread should become very handy for those that want to make quicker trades. Mods if this is legal please sticky this thread. If not please lock and at least I thought this would help. Thanks. I want this thread for those that just post what they particularly want but don't know how to do a player thread. I hope this helps those out. Sticky please. If the thread is legal Thanks.:)

RULES FOR TRADING

Pokebeach Rules Apply so follow them along with these rules below.:)

1. Respect Whoever you are trading and make sure they are ok with what you are trading.
2. No excessive Spamming. Everyone does a little. We all do a little but if it is not relevent then DO NOT post unless you are including a trade in that post ETC.
3. If you did not get what you wanted by all means feel free to contact the mods for asistance. Thank You.
4. Have FUN. That is what we want and what we are here for. XD.:)

I hope this thread becomes worthwhile and I hope everyone enjoys themselves and I sure hope you get what you want.:)

I hope this becomes a sticky, Then all those threads saying they want one Pokemon can go away.< I did not explain that well enough.

That is what I want to see happen. There is a battle now thread so why not a trade thread? XD.:)

Limitless said:
Sounds like a good idea.

*Sticky*

Thanks. I wish I had thought of this when The Battle Now Thread was made. XD. Thanks for stickying this thread.:)

Okay, I would like a Power Herb. If anyone has one, I can breed Totodile's with Dragon Dance Crunch Ice punch and Waterfall. If theres something you want for it send me a PM. Thanks

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
I need a Adamant Beldem, Jolly Larvitar, TM Stealth Rock, and TM Explosion.

I can get you a Jolly Larvitar for a Power Herb? Or if not that what then?:)

jboy said:

I don't have a power herb so what else do you want?
Oh and do you have a metal coat?

jboy said:

I don't have a power herb so what else do you want?
Oh and do you have a metal coat?

Give me a list of things you will be willing to trade.:)

Ok, here's my Platinum friend code. I'll be waiting:)
3566-7420-2578

OK got a Jolly Larvitar with Stone edge Earthquake and....bite, leer. My Friend code is in my profile.

i would like an adamant beldum with decent ivs.i would trade a fully eved salamence or kingler for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back