The Student Lounge Thread

I had 2 important Maths exams last week. They are for my Maths A-Level. I have yet to sit my Physics exams. I just hope I get good results for my Maths exams. D:

My school is starting Academic Decathlon next year, does anyone know anything about it?

I'm kind of interested in it and was wondering if any of the members here ever did it.

As long as I pass and not fail, my parents will nearly let me do anything. As long as I don't have a D, I'm good.

During this summer I will:

• Practice drawing.
  • Finish Pokemon Black.
  • Fully learn French and/r Japanese.
  • Work on my series.
  • Work on my RPG.

and stuff...

Hm, I haven't thought much about what I want to do this summer. I would like to practice my singing, because I for some reason have taken a sudden intrest in it. That, and I want to take a vacation to California to see DNA in person.

I think we should all visit DNA's house this summer. He probably loves company.
One more week starting this Monday for me. I'll be getting my new Turntable this summer, and I'll be practicing for the Golf team next year. Other than that, I'll just be chillin'. Heh heh.

Had my Spanish final yesterday. It was 100 questions, so I was kinda worried.
Then my teacher said it was open book.
Then he said we could work in groups.
Then he said it was actually just extra credit, and doing bad on it wouldn't count against you.
-__-
Good ol' New Mexico education.

Good to have you back, 6-D. :p
That happens to me very often. It's a good thing I never study, although I'll have to learn in college.

My French final basically determines whether I get an A or not... so I'm really worried. -wants straight As-

I have a dilemma... When i go to TJ, i don't know if i should continue french, or start japanese. I can barely speak french, and the teachers now only teach the class in french. And people start at different levels. Should i start all over, or should i continue with what i started? Restarting with japanese i think would give me a better foundation...

I have straight As on my interim, but starting this tuesday, i have SOLs. And my civics teacher gave a quiz worth 30 points which our whole team failed. o-o

June Third.... ITS HERSHY TIME. I am determined to get first at the competition, my orchestra did last year. And so did the one i am in now. My teacher refers to me as the leader of the cello section even though i am 5th chair... She keeps telling them to play and listen to me...

Well let's see, I have my English and Math Finals tomorrow and Tuesday. But then on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday my grade is taking a trip to [Will insert after] and I'm pretty excited, mainly for the long bus-ride. It'll be fun because I have the best teachers on my bus (and the least amount of teachers out of all the buses), my best friends, the funniest people in my grade, and finally the girl I like will all also be on my bus.

Well our APUSH teacher is giving us a test...2 weeks AFTER the AP exam. Kinda pointless to me, but I do think a lot of things are. :p

I decided to NOT join National Honor Society senior year as my time could be better spent elsewhere. I already have enough volunteer hours anyway.

I will finally president be of BPA (Business Professionals of America) senior year. I will also be starting a new club called CEO (Collegiate Entrepreneur Organization) I need another word besides Collegiate since I'm still in high school. Any ideas with that?

During the summer I will start my college essay as I will be a senior this year :)))

School, as of now, is pure fun as most of the classes are AP and the tests are over.

@Everyone who speaks French: Parle vous Francias? OBVIOUSLY! C'est un fantastique monsuiers en madames!
@PikachewTofu: Go for it! Singing is very fun.
I am on summer break now, and it had a great kick-off. I love hyphonated words. :3

Don't be. As long as you've studied, you'll be fine.

I'm finishing up most of my work now, so that I can relax for a few days, and then study for the exams I have.

I got a 99% on my History Final!!!! W00T Its worth like 40% of the final grade (I might be exaggerating a little)

Back