Finished The Seagull's Apprentice Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Once again, Cheryl rose from her chair. She'd received a strange bit of news, something she had seldom expected but not this quickly. Oh well, Vincent was taking longer than expected and Alanna didn't care to speak unless she had to, so she left it to Cheryl. Oh well, at least this was something she could say she took care of on her own. You all, once again, silenced yourselves, a grumble here and there for being interrupted yet again.]

"Competitors! I regret to inform you that @Ghostly Espurr TC has decided to drop from the competition...

This means that there are only 9 of you remaining, and because of that, the challenge has... altered, a bit. There are now 3 envelopes, and we will require 3 volunteers to come up instead of the original 2. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause...
"

[And with barely anyone having a foot in the game, someone was gone. How would this change the outcome of the game, or this discussion? Once again, only time may tell...]

I’ll volunteer because of this sudden mysterious thing, if that’s fine with everyone else.

It seems that way to me, yes, unless Lisa wishes to take an envelope, and then we'd have to spend more time deliberating, which would be... Unfortunate...

Only Dulca Call Dulca. To rest, Dulca is Van Veacesalv Dulca. If one makes mistake again, Dulca not responsible for Dulca's actions. But yes, Dulca will still take Letter.

Hello everyone. My name is Aloysos G. Hartmann. It is a pleasure to meet all of you. I would have loved to volunteer, but alas, I am too late...oh well. Ubraysa, Dulca, and Aliaksandr seem like fine candidates for the envelopes.

Only Dulca Call Dulca. To rest, Dulca is Van Veacesalv Dulca. If one makes mistake again, Dulca not responsible for Dulca's actions. But yes, Dulca will still take Letter.
My friend, I am sorry...I spoke before thinking about what you had said here.

Well so now that who gets the envelopes is decided is there any way we can speed this up instead of having to wait until the deadline?

"If everyone agrees in unison, and no one objects, yes, you may skip to receiving the envelopes. I'd just like to make sure you have come to a decision as a group first."

[The head of the jury sat in his chair. Clearly bored out of his mind and decided to enter the room where people started to struggle to keep the conversation afloat.]

Dear Peasents,

I guess you already made a decission and the drama died down. So I am bored. Mr. Aliaksandrson, Mr.. Mysterious, Mr. Dul... I mean Mr. Van Veacesalv Dulca.
Come up to me. I have 3 envelopes for you. Because of recent event's we switched them. They are not numbered anymore. They are now colored. One is blue, one is Purple, one is green. Please come here and choose one. After the pretty Civil discussion we are gonna go barbaric. First come, First serve. Who ever of you 3 comes first get's to chose first. Second choose between the last two options. Last takes what ever is left.

After that the next phase beginns.

It shouldn't take to long to pick a color. So. Make a decission quick.

(I don't think we'll need a deadline. But I will give you 18 Hours from now if you need it)
@rainyman123 @TOTAL_EPICNESS @Vracken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back